Turkey v Czech Rep (Sunday)

Re: Turkey v Czech Rep (Sunday) What a match? What a match? red card, two goals in one minute, 10 turkish players, Chech with big mistakes and HE lost the 0-2 lead!! Give me his adress I want my stake back :D That was a very interessting match. Two good teams and in the end the turkish players had more luck than czech.

Re: Turkey v Czech Rep (Sunday) Cant believe how that one finished!! :loon Have to say I feel for the Czechs- they tried to win in the first half, Turkey seemed content with penalties from the start and I thought it was shocking how often their players stayed down disrupting the Czechs attacks. This of course in contrast to the 2nd half when Turkish players were very quickly up on their feet at all times! Also what was the keeper doing? Ridiculous behaviour at the end, total madness. Anyways, well done to anyone on the 3-2 with Koller to score first- I wish I was! Odds on that must have been in the hundreds :lol

Re: Turkey v Czech Rep (Sunday)

Cant believe how that one finished!! :loon Have to say I feel for the Czechs- they tried to win in the first half, Turkey seemed content with penalties from the start and I thought it was shocking how often their players stayed down disrupting the Czechs attacks. This of course in contrast to the 2nd half when Turkish players were very quickly up on their feet at all times! Also what was the keeper doing? Ridiculous behaviour at the end, total madness. Anyways, well done to anyone on the 3-2 with Koller to score first- I wish I was! Odds on that must have been in the hundreds :lol
i had a few checks and play arounds before kick off i think it was 125/1

Sending Off at 4 is quite appealing. So far theres only been one sending off so we're due another one soon' date=' and these two fiesty teams could be the ones to provide that.[/quote'] ;)

Re: Turkey v Czech Rep (Sunday) Good pick on the red card SloppyJ! :clap You must have been nervy about it thought with mere seconds remaining on the clock! Jan Koller ultimate proof that the bigger they are, the harder they fall! ;)

Re: Turkey v Czech Rep (Sunday) I didnt actually bet on it, was at the pub aswell so didnt actually watch the game. Alot of yellow cards though like I thought, my other tip was going to be a lot of bookings so there you go.

Had $60 @ $41/1 Turkey 3-2 :nana $5 @ $21/1 Czech/Turkey :$ Oh hello by the way :)
And i had $3.25m on a sub getting booked :nana Oops sorry for after-eventing :$ Amazing game BTW.

Turkey v Czech Republic Game about to be or not to be for both teams in Euro 2008. Will be this very stubborn meeting and or Turkey players or Czech Republic players not to remit. Is announced interesting duel and will be quite a lot fight. Thus number on the many corners. pick Second half corners - OVER 5.5 odds 1.9 stake 4/10 SPORTINGBET
only 4 corners in 2nd half :wall - 4 units