Austria v Poland (Thursday)

Re: Austria v Poland (Thursday) Austria played very well against Croatia and with the home support, I reckon 11/5 is value about them against a very poor Polish side. The Austrians are no big shakes themselves but I don't think there is too much between these two sides and therefore im going with the value.

Re: Austria v Poland (Thursday) Soccer - European Championship 2008 Austria - Poland Pick: 1 Unit 2.30 @ Bet-at-home 12 June 19:45 Game between the two teams that had lost the first game in Group B. This is a game of maximum importance for both, who lose automatically is moved away from the Quarter-Finals of EURO 2008. Austria plays at home, but its limitations are well known, they are considered by all the weakker team in the Euro, and that are only present for being one of the host countries of the Euro. Although all its fragilities, made a good game against Croatia, but are insufficient Croatia scored a goal in the first minutes and held this advantage until the final whistle. Poland are stronger , made an excellent qualification having been in first place of their group ahead of Portugal, Serbia and Belgium. In the first game of this Euro they had lost with one of the great favourites, powerful Germany but they had made a good game, tried to fight with Germany but defensive errors had knocked down Poland. Austria playing at home will have a bigger support, this can be bad because it gonna create greater nervousness in the inexperienced team of Austria. Poland will enter in this game very concentrated and determined to be successful, they have players of better quality and that are foccused in following for the Quarter-Finals. EDIT:Could you please contact Paul Ross for permission to post link to your site

Re: Austria v Poland (Thursday) The situation is the same as it was yesterday Swiss - Turks, after first game we saw very good looking Austria team and Poland who all thinks that they are poor. This game is very important for both sides, and despite poland loss to germany, they will fight for sure! Hard to say who will win today, i Just playing on the same as i did yesterday! gl all! Austria - Poland OVER 2 goals 1.85@omnibet 7/10 Both teams to score 1.95@omnibet 7/10

Re: Austria v Poland (Thursday) Poland -1 (EH) Poland were not at their best but are expected to improve significantly from their loss to Germany in the first game in this do-or-die game with the Austrians. Smolarek should be able to cause plenty of problems for the Austrian defence who realy weren't tested by the Croatians, but are very ordinary at the back, while up front, they shouldn't cause too much problems for the Polish defence. Poland have scored 3 goals in 3 of their last 4 games between the two sides, and in the World Cup qualifiers in 2006, they beat them both times, 3-1 and 3-2. Poland should have too much class for them, as Austria played well against Croatia but don't have the talent to play two good games in a row with such opposition

Re: Austria v Poland (Thursday)

Austria played very well against Croatia and with the home support, I reckon 11/5 is value about them against a very poor Polish side. The Austrians are no big shakes themselves but I don't think there is too much between these two sides and therefore im going with the value.
Maybe, but U must know that Croatia had to hide her legs from Germany. Croats played with only half potential against Austria. Austria shows all what they can & it is nothing special. Germany didn't score a singl goal against Croatia last 12 years. I am Croat , but I won't bet in this game. Poland have better potential than Austria, and surely will won.

Re: Austria v Poland (Thursday) Two teams that will both fancy their chances in beating each other, wouldn't want to call the winner, in their h2h games, been lots of goals. the price on over 2.5 goals looks value here. Could be an open game, now the pressure is off both teams after tough opening games. over 2.5 goals

Two teams that will both fancy their chances in beating each other, wouldn't want to call the winner, in their h2h games, been lots of goals. the price on over 2.5 goals looks value here. Could be an open game, now the pressure is off both teams after tough opening games. over 2.5 goals
Your bet should be up after 15mins!

Two teams that will both fancy their chances in beating each other, wouldn't want to call the winner, in their h2h games, been lots of goals. the price on over 2.5 goals looks value here. Could be an open game, now the pressure is off both teams after tough opening games. over 2.5 goals
:nana:nana:nana:nana
Poland have better potential than Austria, and surely will won.
I won 128 € in this game. I am sad because I didn't bet for Croatia.

Got Germany and Austria Over 2 goals within a 4fold' date=' my 1st 2 picks were Portugal and Turkey Over 2 as well.[/quote'] very unlucky, I assume you got odds of close to 35/1 ? I think theres some good chances of over 2.5 games in day 3 with teams needing wins to progress