Croatia v Germany (Thursday)

Re: Croatia v Germany (Thursday)

I am here with my neighbours Croatians' date=' I belive in theirs win, Germany is nothing special in last couple years[/quote'] This was very good pick:clap :cheers

Croatia are massive value here at 9/2 I don't think there is much between the teams in all honesty and although Croatia need to improve on their opening performance, they should do now they have that first win under their belt. Germany are rightly favourites but I was thinking more in the region of 11/10 or such and maybe 2/1 for Croatia. 9/2 is massive and I'll be playing at that price.
:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow

Croatia Germany are huge favourites for this game whn you look at both teams performances in their first games. While Germany played well to dispose of Poland, Croatia struggled to beat Austria. However, the Germans may come into this game with overconfidence becaue of the expectation of victory while Croatia are a team that always plays well against the better team, and not so well as favourites. They will enjoy being typecast as the underdog and should improve quite a bit on their previous game. A number of their players play in the Bundesliga and will be familiar with the Germans. They have the players to defend well, and with Modric, Kranjcar and if he plays, Rakitic, the players in midfield to dominate this game. There is yet to be an upset in this tournament and the Croats are overpriced for one.
:nana Bravo vatreni :ok