Switzerland v Turkey (Wednesday)

Re: Switzerland v Turkey (Wednesday)

Switzerland v Turkey yes, we didnt play good football to portekeiz at first match, but fatih terim made lots of mistakes.. he wanted to have only 1 point and played very defencive team.. arda, gökdeniz didnt play these players very creative players for us... today arda will play definitly.. emre bölezoğlu wont play today.. he is injured.. it is not important cause he is not ready for this tournement.. servet and gökhan zan are doubtfull.. but emre aşık and emre güngör can replace them.. turkey will play 4-4-2 today.. and will play very offencive.. i watched switzerland first match.. and i dint like that team.. i was scared only 1 player frei and he is injured.. and this team will play with 3 turkish player, gökhan inler, hakan yakın and eren derdiyok.. i can say this thet these players can not play for turkish national team cause they are not enough..you can see difference between turkey and swiss.. it will be lots of turkish supporters in the stadium i think 20.000-25.000.. we have to win taht match and we will.. bookies make very big mistake here, believe me turkey will desteroy swiss today.. turkey straight wins; 3.25 (value) bet365 turkey/turkey ; 6.00 (value) turkey not to lose; 1.61 (banker) over 2.5 ; 2.4
Both teams need to win to stand any chance of progressing, if Turkey can sneak a win then they will fancy their chances against the Czech in the final group game, they were out-classed by Portugal but face a moderate Swiss team tonight, should be plenty of fire/bite in this one after there fierce battle in a world cup play-off qualifying games. Want to back Turkey for the win but with both centre-backs struggling with fitness over 2.5 is a safer option at a tasty price. Over 2.5 goals @ 15/8
Over 2 Goals looks to me very good value at 1.9 odd! We have just 2 Unders in 8 games, of course this says that euro 2008 started very carefully with teams taking no risk at all. Just one game enden with both teams to score Spain 4-1 Russia. i'm expexting exactly in this game both teams to score! and taking a Over 2 goals too with 1.9 odd !!! good luck all!!! Switzerland - Turkey Over 2 goals 1.9@omnibet 7/10 :hope Both teams to score 2@omnibet 7/10 :hope
:nana:beer:nana love injury time winners.:beer

Re: Switzerland v Turkey (Wednesday)

Switzerland v Turkey yes, we didnt play good football to portekeiz at first match, but fatih terim made lots of mistakes.. he wanted to have only 1 point and played very defencive team.. arda, gökdeniz didnt play these players very creative players for us... today arda will play definitly.. emre bölezoğlu wont play today.. he is injured.. it is not important cause he is not ready for this tournement.. servet and gökhan zan are doubtfull.. but emre aşık and emre güngör can replace them.. turkey will play 4-4-2 today.. and will play very offencive.. i watched switzerland first match.. and i dint like that team.. i was scared only 1 player frei and he is injured.. and this team will play with 3 turkish player, gökhan inler, hakan yakın and eren derdiyok.. i can say this thet these players can not play for turkish national team cause they are not enough..you can see difference between turkey and swiss.. it will be lots of turkish supporters in the stadium i think 20.000-25.000.. we have to win taht match and we will.. bookies make very big mistake here, believe me turkey will desteroy swiss today.. turkey straight wins; 3.25 (value) bet365 turkey/turkey ; 6.00 (value) turkey not to lose; 1.61 (banker) over 2.5 ; 2.4
happy days , also had 1 point on home/away at 25 to 1 :clap:clap:clap

Re: Switzerland v Turkey (Wednesday) I feel for Switzerland. They were by far the better side in the 2 games they have played and yet find themselves the first team eliminated. Hakin Yakin should have killed the game before half time. I honestly don't have any time at all for The Turks so hope The Czechs can put them out this weekend.

Re: Switzerland v Turkey (Wednesday) Anyway, the Swiss all but lost it themselves, particularly in the second half when they were in a 5 on 1 situation played it quite well until... the strike - on this terrain he chooses to try and score technically on the ground!!! Give me a break. A stalemate would be a fair outcome of the match - the Swiss were better in the first half, but showed very little in the second.