Big Price EW Fancies

Do you ever have a sneaky fancy for something at a really big price for an EW flutter ? Well..........post them in here !........I mean if you don't want to put them in BBotD....... I thought maybe a cut off point could be 25/1 and above in the RP forecast..... Obviously not expecting a prolific amount of winners..........:lol I'll get the ball rolling....... 06/06 - Epsom - 3.25 - Coronation Cup - Turbo Lynn RPF 50/1 Terrifically game mare who has had an 'unusual' career path, having started in National Hunt Flat races - 'Bumpers' - winning all 5 she contested, then winning a maiden and Group 2 and Listed race on the Flat before tasting defeat for the first time in the Park Hill at Doncaster last year. She had been on the go for 9 races in 11 months - so can be excused that defeat. Ran another game race on seasonal debut giiving 9 lb to a race-fit rival and beaten a head in a Listed race, The Post said........'ran an absolute blinder in defeat, will be a different proposition with this run under her belt' I've got a sneaky feeling.............:ok

Re: Big Price EW Fancies

Do you ever have a sneaky fancy for something at a really big price for an EW flutter ? Well..........post them in here !........I mean if you don't want to put them in BBotD....... I thought maybe a cut off point could be 25/1 and above in the RP forecast..... Obviously not expecting a prolific amount of winners..........:lol I'll get the ball rolling....... 06/06 - Epsom - 3.25 - Coronation Cup - Turbo Lynn RPF 50/1 Terrifically game mare who has had an 'unusual' career path, having started in National Hunt Flat races - 'Bumpers' - winning all 5 she contested, then winning a maiden and Group 2 and Listed race on the Flat before tasting defeat for the first time in the Park Hill at Doncaster last year. She had been on the go for 9 races in 11 months - so can be excused that defeat. Ran another game race on seasonal debut giiving 9 lb to a race-fit rival and beaten a head in a Listed race, The Post said........'ran an absolute blinder in defeat, will be a different proposition with this run under her belt' I've got a sneaky feeling.............:ok
:lol Ive got that one as well as Red Rocks, must say Turbo Linn does look good on paper dont she??? Class /Jockey/Distance/Ground condition's all a real plus.You can get 50-1 at some bookies at the mo. Def worth an E/w punt.1/4 first 3 in. CCCooommmooonnnn!!!!!:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.