** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Is there too much racing??

Is there too much racing??  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • About right
    • Not bothered either way!

Re: Is there too much racing?? I like some of the better class handicaps (class 2 and 3) over 1m+ and usually find a few to follow that often go on to group success too and found 2 Royal Ascot winners from our race day at Wolverhampton that started in aw maiden races. Funny you mention Valery Borzov, backed it at Donny early season but didn't follow it. :wall I think there are many group horses that are not quite top class but still go off short enough while others are still improving and yet go off at double figure prices. It's often about potential as much as proven form as we saw with Tartan Bearer. Many of the handicappers I picked last year have won this season and I haven't backed them, kicking myself now and need to study the runners index more the night before.

Re: Is there too much racing?? 65% said there IS too much racing, so there we go. Thanks for voting in this poll. hopefully someone will sort it out once & for all. Just needs a shake up of the fixture list IMO. i mean, did we really need a 3 day newmarket card. Todays card was pretty mediocre for HQ.

Re: Is there too much racing?? just looked at tomorrows cards & furthest southern mtg is bloody leicester, the old BH Monday mtg at Sandown was lost a few years back which used to hold the 5f Temple stakes (now at haydock) & the henryV stakes over 2m. The Briagdier Gerard mtg fopllowed on the Tuesday night, now its all wrapped up in a thursday night mtg, :@. Imagine the crowd at sandown on a BH Monday about 10000 through the gate. Thats fixture madness once again.