Beat Victor

Re: Beat Victor

You have some competition for the £500 free bet: Thank you for entering my Beat Victor competition. Your selections are: 1st Selection: Bulwark 2nd Selection: Green Park 3rd Selection: Patkai
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy 2 more chances for you too... :clap:clap:clap If Im beaten to this - I sincereely hope you do it and the prize goes to PL. It'll make it worthwhile posting that up at the last minute

I had Doncaster in the first but other 2 lost. Hopefully his last doesn't come in so at least I get a fiver! Good luck to you 2 though!
He has a poor record with his tips so hopefully you'll be safe... Ive done 4 comps not including this one and he's only ever had 2 winners - 1 @ 4/7 and even then most were on a 6/4 shot that day so he got stuffed!!!

Re: Beat Victor If your 100/1 shot comes in I think the free bet is yours. It looks like the same competition is running tomorrow as well - if you follwo the link in post 1 it takes you to tomorrows races. Although that does mean I haven't a clue what Victor's selections were - however I suspect he has no chance of beating a 33/1 winner.

If your 100/1 shot comes in I think the free bet is yours. It looks like the same competition is running tomorrow as well - if you follwo the link in post 1 it takes you to tomorrows races. Although that does mean I haven't a clue what Victor's selections were - however I suspect he has no chance of beating a 33/1 winner.
Theres £500 to be had - EVERY DAY. you have won £5 Free Bet for today at least - Really unlucky with 2 x second placers too BTW :ok

Although that does mean I haven't a clue what Victor's selections were - however I suspect he has no chance of beating a 33/1 winner.
Victor's selections were 4.35 Burn the Breeze - 3rd @ 4/1 2.45 Double Banded - 4th @ 9/2 2.15 Sugar Mint - 2nd @ 5/2 So anybody who had a winner today has a FREE £5 bet thank to Victor :clap Now Im praying that I get a phone call tonight/tomorrow morning..

amazing frisky!!! Cant see it not being yours!
Heads up - No probs - just sorry i didnt check my e-mails earlier to get others involved!!! As for me getting it - Dodgy to sat the least - It'll boil down to all those who picked the 33/1 shot. Then if anybody picked anything other than Doncaster Rover then Im fcuked!!!!! Bound to be someone who picked the winner of the last at 4/1 and screw my chances by 0.5 of a point!! :eyes:eyes

Re: Beat Victor :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Thank you ever so much VC

Dear Mr Fitzgerald,

Congratulations! You have won the Beat Victor tipster competition at Chester. Your total tipster return was £37.

We will shortly credit your VC Bet account with a 625 Euro free bet. This can be used on any event of your choice within 30 days.

If you have any queries about your free bet please contact us on [email protected]

I hope you enjoyed the Beat Victor competition.

Kind Regards

Russell Bardon

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Beat Victor Can you split the bet Frisky or do you have to lump it all on one selection? I once won the caption competition on Blue Sq (suggested Chris Tarrant's wife liked to be taken up the dirt track - she was sat on a bike) and pondered whether to risk the £100 bet (had to be used all at once) on a 10/1 shot to get me quids in. In the end I bottled it and backed Man Utd in running at about 1/200 to beat Birmingham, just to get the stake back!!!

Can you split the bet Frisky or do you have to lump it all on one selection? I once won the caption competition on Blue Sq (suggested Chris Tarrant's wife liked to be taken up the dirt track - she was sat on a bike) and pondered whether to risk the £100 bet (had to be used all at once) on a 10/1 shot to get me quids in. In the end I bottled it and backed Man Utd in running at about 1/200 to beat Birmingham, just to get the stake back!!!
I'll e-mail them about it but in the past with the free £5 bets I was able to split them up and do combos for the total amount as the stake is not returned. In fairness to VC - They are very accommodating like that :ok