InsidePoker Mag - Annette_15 Tuition on Betfair

JulioArca

In association with Betfair Poker Win tuition from Annette_15 Win exclusive poker coaching from Annette Obrestad at her exclusive pre-WSOPE training camp
By InsidePoker April 2008
WSOPE champ Annette Obrestad is the hottest thing in poker, and InsidePoker is giving you the chance to learn her secrets. Over the coming months we’re giving away six packages to an exclusive pre-WSOP training camp, including travel, accomodations, personal tutition from Annette and a seat in a $1,000 six-man shootout. All you have to do to snag the prize is win this month’s exclusive freeroll. If you miss out on top spot there’s still a lot to play for, with eight seats in Annette’s $20K GTD tournament on offer. When to Play Thursday, 8 May, 7pm BST How to Play

What you can win 1st Place: A package to Annette Obrestad’s pre-WSOPE training camp in London, including travel and accomodation. The winner also receives entry into a six-man $1,000 freeroll sit&go tournament 2nd-9th: $212 buy-in to Annette’s $20K guaranteed tournament on Betfair

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$ Registration is open however it doesn't want to let me in ! :unsure

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Annette_15 Tuition "Over the coming months we’re giving away six packages to an exclusive pre-WSOP training camp, including travel, accomodations, personal tutition from Annette and a seat in a $1,000 six-man shootout." Great result ........ my girlfriend came 4th and I came 2nd in this last night. I lost when my 88 (213k) got beat by his A3 .... (290k) after a long HU battle. Still very happy as we have two $212 tokens to add to the one she won last month ...... :nana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Annette_15 Tuition These tourneys are a real slog. 249 runners, 9 get paid. :( Played for two and a half hours, only to make a bad move against a big stack who can't put down 79!!! Out in 27th for nothing. :@ Time for a :beerI think.

Re: Annette_15 Tuition :wallpost of death when comftably 3rd pos lost to chip leader when i had pocket 9s I raised all in when a 9 hit on the river unfotunately it gave him the sr8 which I didnt even see out 12 top 9 win seats:wall

Re: Annette_15 Tuition

Well done mate! Some people on Betfair have been slagging off Punterslounge in the read started by BluffDaddy entitled Annette and Me. Chuffed a PL'er won it to rub it in those whinging cnuts:clap:clap.
3 of us on final table as well ha ha:moon