** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Poker Trillion Guaranteed MTTs

Poker Trillion

Dear All, Just like to say that with immediate effect we have reduced the minimum number of players in our daily $5k GTY and Sundays $10k GTY Freezeout to just 25 players. The $10k game on Sunday is likely to have a very large overlay. Entry is $50 for this Freezeout, and there are smaller satellites constantly running at Trillion. We realised that these minimum numbers may not be reached (as was the case with the $5k yesterday) and we have responded quickly to feedback to ensure value. Cheers Col

Re: Trillion GTY's now with more added value Your password will be the old account number (PIN number) from the Pokertrillion boss software. Your username will be the same. If you dont know your PIN number, get onto Pokertrillion live help (they're very good and fast :ok)

Re: Trillion GTY's now with more added value Tonights $5k gtd had 49 entries. ($1347.50) There were 47 rebuys ($1175) and 28 add ons ($700) Total Buy ins: $3222.50 Prize Pool: $5000 Added Value: ($5000 - $3222.50) / 49 = $36.28

Re: Trillion GTY's now with more added value Tonights 10k was a freezeout (I looked in the lobby beforehand and couldn't work it out so I skipped it assuming it was rebuy :$) 120 entrants paying $50+$5 each. Prize pool: $10,000 Added value per player: ($10k-(120x$55) ) / 120 = $28.33 Warbirds currently chip leader with 42 players left :ok

• 7 months later...

Re: Trillion GTY's now with more added value Sorry to bring up an old thread but this is linked to in the daily thread. It says there that this is a rebuy but this thread talks about a freezeout. As I don't have a Trillion account yet, can anyone tell me which this is?

Re: Trillion GTY's now with more added value

Sorry to bring up an old thread but this is linked to in the daily thread. It says there that this is a rebuy but this thread talks about a freezeout. As I don't have a Trillion account yet' date=' can anyone tell me which this is?[/quote'] No problem, if it's linked in the diary it's intended to be a live and up to date thread, so thanks for bringing this up. I'll update the diary. :ok

Re: Trillion GTY's now with more added value Checking the diary and trying to work out which game we're actually talking about here. The $10k gtd is already in the diary as a freezeout - weekly game on Sundays. I think that's what Colin is referring to (155 in yesterday). The $5k gtd game seems to have been replaced by a $4k gtd. That one is a rebuy and is presumably the one that sugleh was referring to.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker Trillion Guaranteed MTTs The Sunday $10k was in the diary at 7pm but just checking the site and it's now at 8pm. I only keep the $4k daily and $10k weekly in the diary but here's the list of all the ones running if you want to keep an eye on whether they meet the guarantee. :ok The weekly is a freezeout but I think the daily ones are rebuys.

Daily Guaranteed Tournies
  • 01:00 - $3 $400
  • 03:30 - $5 $250
  • 05:00 - $2 $75
  • 09:00 - $1 $100
  • 11:00 - $2 $100
  • 13:00 - $3 $150
  • 14:30 - $5 $250
  • 16:00 - $10 $1250
  • 17:00 - $1 $100
  • 18:00 - $5 $750
  • 19:00 - $6 $250
  • 20:00 - $25 $4000
  • 21:00 - $10 $500
  • 22:00 - $1 $300
  • 23:30 - $8 $400
Sunday Guaranteed
  • 20:00 - $50 $10000

Re: Poker Trillion Guaranteed MTTs Have played a few of the $4k games - nice overlay on new years eve :ok (but a total reminder of why I hate rebuys so much :sad) - however, in general, these dont seem to have an overlay any more from what I can see (certainly a couple last week that I looked at didn't).....

Re: Poker Trillion Guaranteed MTTs

Have played a few of the $4k games - nice overlay on new years eve :ok (but a total reminder of why I hate rebuys so much :sad) - however' date=' in general, these dont seem to have an overlay any more from what I can see (certainly a couple last week that I looked at didn't).....[/quote'] I've just put a month's worth into the diary so they can stay for January. :lol

Re: Poker Trillion Guaranteed MTTs No - the buy in is $25+$2.50 and rebuys and add ons are $25. You're right - it is ridiculously low :unsure I hadn't noticed that before. When I played yesterday I made a total of 5 (I think) buy ins :loon (I didnt feel I was playing particularly loosly). There are constant sats to these - so maybe people are generally only paying the sat buy in and nt leaving anything for rebuys/add ons :unsure With numbers like that though, it does make you wonder why they are always (apart from the $10k) rebuys - I'm sure a freezeout (with a lower guarantee if necessary, though the higher numbers participating may negate any need to reduce the guarantee) would be more popular :unsure (well - they'd be more popular with me :tongue2)