• 20:15 BST Blue Square April Poker League - Pot Limit HE Freezeout
    • 21:00 BST 32Red $750 Added and Double Be The Bounty
    • 21:00 BST Pokerkings Poker League
    • TBA Poker Player Poker Crown 888 Freeroll Final - qualify

Wednesday 16th April
TournamentDescriptionEntry Fee
DateTime
Download16/04/200819:00 BSTBetway Battlefield - $200 Added$10+$1Details
Download16/04/200819:30 BSTParadise Poker FPP All In Grand Final Qualifier1000 FPPDetails
Download16/04/200819:30 BSTPoker Trillion Treat Sats€5+50cDetails
Download16/04/200820:00 BSTMansion $50,000 Gtd$50+$4Details
Download16/04/200820:00 BSTPokerKings PL League€2+20cDetails
No Link16/04/200820:00 BSTPokerRoom eSport UK Pro Poker LeagueTeamDetails
Download16/04/200820:15 BSTBlue Square April Poker League - Pot Limit HE Freezeout$40Details
Download16/04/200821:00 BST32Red $750 Added and Double Be The Bounty$5+50cDetails
Download16/04/200821:00 BSTPokerkings Poker League€3+30cDetails
Thursday 17th April
DateTime
Download17/04/200819:30 BSTParadise Poker FPP All In 5xSony Digital Cameras200 FPPDetails
Download17/04/200819:30 BSTPoker Trillion Treat Sats€5+50cDetails
Download17/04/200819:30 BSTPokerTrillion €5,000 added€ 100Details
Download17/04/200819:30 BSTVirgin V Roll 25,000 V Points25RHDetails
Download17/04/200819:45 GMTPokerTrillion Vegas Mini Sat - 1 Seat Gtd€20+€2 rebuyDetails
Download17/04/200820:00 BSTMansion $50,000 Gtd$50+$4Details
Download17/04/2008TBCVirgin AWOP Forum Rumble Decider$5+50cDetails
No Link17/04/200820:00 BSTPokerroom eSport UK Heads Up Open Qualification LeagueSubscriptionDetails
No Link17/04/200820:00 BSTPokerroom eSport UK Heads Up Pro LeagueQualifiedDetails
Download17/04/200820:00 BSTStan James $1000 Freeroll Thursday50 LPDetails
Download17/04/200820:15 BSTBlue Square April Poker League - PLO Rebuy$10 RebuyDetails
Download17/04/200821:00 BSTPokerkings Poker League€3+30cDetails
Download17/04/200821:00 BSTRoyal Vegas $7000 FreerollFreerollDetails
Download17/04/2008TBCLaddies Team League - WSOPTBCDetails
Friday 18th April
DateTime
Download18/04/200819:30 BSTParadise Poker FPP All In €1500 Freeroll300 FPPDetails
Download18/04/200819:30 BSTPoker Trillion Treat Sats€5+50cDetails
Download18/04/200820:00 GMTMansion $20,000 Gtd$50+$4Details
Download18/04/200821:00 BST32Red $200 Gtd - Top 4 win BTB seatsTBCDetails
Download18/04/200821:00 BSTPokerkings Poker League€3+30cDetails
Download18/04/200821:00 BSTSpin Palace $1000 Freeroll200 PPDetails
Download18/04/200822:45 BSTPokerstars HORSE Freezeout$3+30cDetails

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 16th April ** Can the Focus game be changed at all ? Was just thinking that it is the night of "The Festival meetup" on Virgin €2.20 with a couple of seats up for the next festival Just feel that alot of people may be playing this and with the restrtictions on Boss the PokerKings may be reduced in numbers. There is already alot of PL'rs registered !

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 16th April **

Can the Focus game be changed at all ? Was just thinking that it is the night of "The Festival meetup" on Virgin €2.20 with a couple of seats up for the next festival Just feel that alot of people may be playing this and with the restrtictions on Boss the PokerKings may be reduced in numbers
Agree :tongue2. Any one, that still learning poker or wants to build up bankroll without a deposit. Celebpoker has €20 freerolls every hour till the end of the month. Early hours around 200ppl, later few hundred more.

Can the Focus game be changed at all ? Was just thinking that it is the night of "The Festival meetup" on Virgin €2.20 with a couple of seats up for the next festival Just feel that alot of people may be playing this and with the restrtictions on Boss the PokerKings may be reduced in numbers. There is already alot of PL'rs registered !
I see your point - however when we have exclusive PL leagues it normally attracts the most players. I feel it should stay as it is - but will let it up to GaF to decide :ok

I might be too late :unsure Pene-PL :ok
Sorry Pene, I guess it had to be done within a few minutes.:sad Next time I join a site I will post before starting to enroll....in fact one of the mods might want to set up a thread for this sort of thing. Any thoughts? :unsure

I see your point - however when we have exclusive PL leagues it normally attracts the most players. I feel it should stay as it is - but will let it up to GaF to decide :ok
There are currently at least 16 PL'rs registered for the game, and probably the majority does not have access to a laptop etc or VMware to be able to play the PK game in tandem

Can the Focus game be changed at all ? Was just thinking that it is the night of "The Festival meetup" on Virgin €2.20 with a couple of seats up for the next festival Just feel that alot of people may be playing this and with the restrtictions on Boss the PokerKings may be reduced in numbers. There is already alot of PL'rs registered !
Can anybody register or is it protected:unsure

I'm pretty sure it can't be a focus game then.
I don't think riv was sugesting that the festival meetup be made the focus game, rather that the focus game be moved to a game on a different network ie. not on the Boss network. :unsure But I may be wrong..:D

There are currently at least 16 PL'rs registered for the game' date=' and probably the majority does not have access to a laptop etc or VMware to be able to play the PK game in tandem[/quote'] 32 PL'ers played the PK league last week - I am sure that's more than the Virgin will attract. As I said though - will leave it up to GaF. Personally I don't care which is the focusgame in this particular case - however I do think it is a bit late to change on the day. Some might have registered early because of work etc.

Oops. Sorry. I thought its PokerKings league, but actually its our league.

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 16th April ** Cheers for the feedback guys - I can understand the problem, however when PL'rs are supported with exclusive value added events from sponsors, then that will always, without exception, be the focus game - when poker rooms support us, we have to give them a certain amount of support back, or it's not in their interests to give us value added events..... Microsoft Virtual PC is free and allows you to play multiple boss sites simultaneously - so long as your PC isn't as old as the dinosaurs, then there should be no issue multitabling Boss sites....

I see there is another €500 tourney at Pokerkings at 8.15pm if you have 20 frequent player points. :dude Think there was less than 150 in it last week, so should be fairly good value. :ok
Had a look at the Website and found the following info regarding FPP's Frequent Player Point Tournaments (FPPT) and other promotions Three FPPTs every week PokerKings holds three tournaments every week totalling €2,000 in additional tournament money, where you can use your Frequent Player Points (FPPs): Tournament Day Time Buy-in €500 FPPT Wednesday 7:15 p.m. GMT (8:15 p.m. CET) 20 FPPs €1,000 FPPT Friday 7:15 p.m. GMT (8:15 p.m. CET) 50 FPPs €500 FPPT Sunday 4:00 p.m. GMT (5:00 p.m. CET) 20 FPPs You can collect player points at our cash tables, or at our buy-in tournaments. You receive one (1) FPP for every €0.25 that you obtain as a rake at the cash tables. At tournaments, you receive four (4) FPPs for every €1 that you paid in tournament fees. I should've received 12 each night for the Poker Kings League and 8 for each Punterslounge League Game (I played a few PK League last month too)........my current standing is 9 :cry:cry:cry Live support as usual were no help and advised me to fire off an e-mail....we'll see what the outcome is! :hope TQM

Guest gazza271

I see there is another €500 tourney at Pokerkings at 8.15pm if you have 20 frequent player points. :dude Think there was less than 150 in it last week, so should be fairly good value. :ok
Where are they listed mate, be buggered if I can see them :lol:lol:$:$ Got over 1000 FPP's as well :ok

Guest gazza271

Where are they listed mate, be buggered if I can see them :lol:lol:$:$ Got over 1000 FPP's as well :ok
Cancel that, looked for the correct time and found it :$:$:$:$:$:$

Had a look at the Website and found the following info regarding FPP's Frequent Player Point Tournaments (FPPT) and other promotions Three FPPTs every week PokerKings holds three tournaments every week totalling €2,000 in additional tournament money, where you can use your Frequent Player Points (FPPs): Tournament Day Time Buy-in €500 FPPT Wednesday 7:15 p.m. GMT (8:15 p.m. CET) 20 FPPs €1,000 FPPT Friday 7:15 p.m. GMT (8:15 p.m. CET) 50 FPPs €500 FPPT Sunday 4:00 p.m. GMT (5:00 p.m. CET) 20 FPPs You can collect player points at our cash tables, or at our buy-in tournaments. You receive one (1) FPP for every €0.25 that you obtain as a rake at the cash tables. At tournaments, you receive four (4) FPPs for every €1 that you paid in tournament fees. I should've received 12 each night for the Poker Kings League and 8 for each Punterslounge League Game (I played a few PK League last month too)........my current standing is 9 :cry:cry:cry Live support as usual were no help and advised me to fire off an e-mail....we'll see what the outcome is! :hope TQM
No..... You only get 4 FPP for every 1 euros that you paid in tournament fee... A tournament fee is the rake not the entry fee.... example... 11 euro Buy in (The tournament fee is 1 euro) you would get 4fpp not 44fpp

No..... You only get 4 FPP for every 1 euros that you paid in tournament fee... A tournament fee is the rake not the entry fee.... example... 11 euro Buy in (The tournament fee is 1 euro) you would get 4fpp not 44fpp
Thanks for explaining that so simply to me, Dobbin! :ok You don't fancy a job in 'PokerKings live support' do you? :lol:lol TQM

Just signing up for betway acct. Anyone want a referal bonus let me know your betway alias quick!! :ok
Sorry Pene, I guess it had to be done within a few minutes.:sad Next time I join a site I will post before starting to enroll....in fact one of the mods might want to set up a thread for this sort of thing. Any thoughts? :unsure
Mate when you join up to sites always use the PL link's to the site as that is the affiliate link to give something back to PL

I did look for a betway link, but was unable to find one. :unsure Do we have one and if so where?
There's a "Download" link in post 1 for each of the sites in the diary - the Betway one isn't an affiliate link though :ok

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 16th April ** Despite the fact that I only read the email from Virgin yesterday, I hadn't realised the festival tournament was tonight, so I've missed reg. :sad

Gadzooks, is that a member of LIPS I can see lurking in our thread?
There's a different (as far as I know) topcat who plays in the esport leagues with us. :ok