** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Increase the bank by 1% every bet

aldric

Re: Increase the bank by 1% every bet

Had a problem with the internet there... Bet 72 - Market Rasen 1605 - BACK Wednesday Country to PLACE - £44 @ 1.66
Result - Nowhere.... :wall Ah well, completly rubbish... deserved to lose that..... Anyway, going to keep the remainder of my balance and £36 profit and work on discipline. I am going to continue this off the thread looking to win just .5%

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Result - Nowhere.... :wall Ah well, completly rubbish... deserved to lose that..... Anyway, going to keep the remainder of my balance and £36 profit and work on discipline. I am going to continue this off the thread looking to win just .5%
Unlucky with the run on the horses there aldric, shame your not continuing this. As everybody has pointed out on numerous threads, we all know discipline is the key, it's sticking to it long term that is the key. I've struggled with that in the past and probably will do in the future, so can't blame you for continuing off thread. anyway good luck mate, hope your back with some more soon.:ok

Unlucky with the run on the horses there aldric' date=' shame your not continuing this. As everybody has pointed out on numerous threads, we all know discipline is the key, it's sticking to it long term that is the key. I've struggled with that in the past and probably will do in the future, so can't blame you for continuing off thread. anyway good luck mate, hope your back with some more soon.:ok[/quote'] Cheers guys, ive got an idea about how to improve this and will work on it away from here and if it is working out I will start posting again. Good luck in both of your threads :ok