** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Increase the bank by 1% every bet

aldric

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% to riches!

Bet 7 - In running - UEFA - Zenit v Leverkusen - LAY Zenit £1.70 @ 8.0 (£11.90 liability)
Result - 0-1 :clap Bet 8 - Premier Darts - BACK Wade to beat Mardle 3.64 @ 1.48 Bet 9 - UEFA Cup - Sporting Lisbon v Rangers - BACK under 3.5 goals - £7.59 @ 1.23

Good stuff mate. :ok In my thread i found it quote hard work to begin with but now, it seems to be ticking along nicely as the returns are starting to rack up at this level. Long may it continue.
Thanks mate :ok Yep, your thread is going really well, fantastic increase in profit, you will need balls of steel when you get to a decent sized bank! Looks like being a busy day, I have a potential of 8 horses I am looking to back to place this afternoon, depending on the odds (they are all favourites) :eek Bet 10 - 1430 Musselburgh - BACK Grizeback to place - £4.26 @ 1.42

Thanks mate :ok Yep, your thread is going really well, fantastic increase in profit, you will need balls of steel when you get to a decent sized bank! Looks like being a busy day, I have a potential of 8 horses I am looking to back to place this afternoon, depending on the odds (they are all favourites) :eek Bet 10 - 1430 Musselburgh - BACK Grizeback to place - £4.26 @ 1.42
Result - 1st :clap Possible bet in the Ascot 1455.....

Result - 2nd :clap Bet 12 - 1515 Doncaster - BACK Oil Magnate to place - £3.82 @ 1.47
Result - 1st :clap (won very, very easily) I am trying to get a place bet on the 1540 Muss - Stevie Thunder. I have placed a bet at 1.30 and won't go lower.... Doubt it will get matched.

I am trying to get a place bet on the 1540 Muss - Stevie Thunder. I have placed a bet at 1.30 and won't go lower.... Doubt it will get matched.
Best I saw was 1.26 so not matched. Bet 13 - 1550 Doncaster - BACK Puy D'arnac £2.83 @ 1.65

Best I saw was 1.26 so not matched. Bet 13 - 1550 Doncaster - BACK Puy D'arnac £2.83 @ 1.65
The above should have been Back Puy D'arnac to PLACE Result - 1st :clap Stevie Thunder was also 1st. I'm going to leave the horse racing for the afternoon as I have to pop out... I had these 2 in mind for a place but it would have depended on the odds. Doncaster 1700 - Boundless Prospect Doncaster 1735 - Amylee A bet for while I am out: Bet 14 - WTA Tennis - Davenport v Szavay - BACK Davenport - £3.49 @ 1.53 :hope

Bet 15 Football - Scottish Cup - BACK Aberdeen to beat QOS - £2.87 @ 1.65
Result : 4-3 :loon Loser Bet 16 - Football - West Brom v Watford (0-1 42 mins played In running) LAY West Brom - £4.83 @ 4.20 (£15.46 liability)