** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Increase the bank by 1% every bet

aldric

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Increase the bank by 1% every bet

£74 up in 44 bets is quite outstanding :clap Just don't hope you hit the losers like last time, but pretty sure you musta learnt alot from them :hope
Thanks a lot mate!! I agree, no more losers!! :loon Bet 45 - Leopardstown 1425 - BACK Four Star General to Place - £5.08 @ 1.47

Thanks a lot mate!! I agree, no more losers!! :loon Bet 45 - Leopardstown 1425 - BACK Four Star General to Place - £5.08 @ 1.47
Result - Nowhere - :wall It must have been all this talk of losers!

Re: Increase the bank by 1% every bet Bet 47 - Wincanton 1450 - BACK Albinus to WIN - £3.81 @ 1.64 This horse should be in a class of its own :hope There are a lot of selections today :eek.. The next one shouldn't be until 1600hrs though.

Bet 48 - Football - Man City v Portsmouth - BACK under 2.5 goals - £10.61 @ 1.60
Completely with you on this one' date=' layed 3-3 and 3-1, so hopefully the goals are kept to a minimum!! :hope[/quote'] Result - 2-1 after 25 minutes :@ Good luck with your lays Scotty, I definately didn't expect all these goals.. :sad

Very unlucky, I wasnt expecting that many goals either, mind you Man City has always been a dodgy team for me. :hope you get it back :ok
A real shocker, although I guess anything can happen at the tail end of the season, might be an idea to give footie a miss!
Bet 49 - Stratford 1640 - BACK You do the Math to PLACE - £25.45 @ 1.34.
Result - 1st (by 15 lengths!) :clap

Re: Increase the bank by 1% every bet To help with my discipline today I am reviewing the RP and posting my potential selections now. Folkestone 1345 - Ever Cheerful 1600 - Lupita Southwell 1700 - Pertemps Networks Towcester 1720 - Possol Bets will be to place and only if the horse remains favourite and odds are over 1.30. In the mean time I am also placing this for a bit later this afternoon: Bet 52 - ATP - Murray v Volandri - BACK Murray - £3.89 @ 1.64

Re: Increase the bank by 1% every bet For what it's worth mate, I fancy Ever Cheerful to win. :ok Nice to see your trying to tighten up on any possible discipline problems. Also, if it makes you feel better, apparently I had a 1.33% chance of none of my horses placing yesterday!!! I don't think you'll have that bad luck!! :ok

For what it's worth mate, I fancy Ever Cheerful to win. :ok Nice to see your trying to tighten up on any possible discipline problems. Also, if it makes you feel better, apparently I had a 1.33% chance of none of my horses placing yesterday!!! I don't think you'll have that bad luck!! :ok
Fingers crossed the place odds are low enough on Ever Cheerful then :ok Yeah I have a sort of system I have been using for my selections and to be honest when I am sat at the computer I can often add other selections which nearly made it. This way, by posting the selections it will ensure that I don't add any others. If I do I will look like a numpty, lol. A 1.33% chance? Nightmare :( Hopefully neither of us will have that kind of bad luck!

Unlucky mate' date=' just take a breather and reform your thoughts before trying to repair again.[/quote'] I take it you watched it? That was unreal how badly that horse ran :@ As posted earlier the next bet should be the 1700... depending on odds. I will probably try to recover in 2 bets.