Schnyder P. Vesnina E. 1.47 2.26 0;0;0;0.00;0;443748;N
Azarenka V. Cibulková D. 1.67 1.93 0;0;0;0.00;0;443749;N
Mauresmo A. Cirstea S. 1.25 3.15 0;0;0;0.00;0;443750;N
Hantuchová D. Sprem K. 1.24 3.21 0;0;0;0.00;0;443751;N
Radwanska A. Dulko G. 1.22 3.34 0;0;0;0.00;0;443752;N
Šafářová L. Srebotnik K. 1.95 1.65 0;0;0;0.00;0;443753;N
Wozniacki C. Bondarenko A. 1.70 1.90 0;0;0;0.00;0;443754;N
Davenport L. Craybas J. 1.10 4.70
odds taken from local bookie. hopefully there are many guys here who like betting on tennis and we will have more fun....and money :)

Re: WTA Amelia Island 9.4. to final :) for today i´m takin a bet on bondarenko and cibulkova in a triple with troicki. bondarenko showed solid performance yesterday and humiliated llagostera in straight sets...wozniacki is another chapter but i think bondarenko is in good form and will beat young polish girl. cibulkova easily beat rodionova while azarenka had tougher match with errani...cibulkova is very consistent player and her star is raising...she shows hard performance and fights a lot... good luck!!!

Re: WTA Amelia Island 9.4. to final :)

Sport Tennis
Event WTA --- Cristea Vs Mauresmo
Selection Cristea
Strength 6/10
Date 09/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.85 (Back)
Reasoning In recent times it's become apparent that Mauresmo is a player on a downward spiral, and even in her last match, which she managed to win 2-0, we saw further evidence of her lack of match sharpness/form/concentration, after she won the first set 6-0 before slumping to a 4-0 deficit in the second set....... and facing 2 set points against a woeful standard of opponent. Cristea's star is moving in the opposite direction....... a standout junior she posted some impressive results in 07, a few QFs of main tour events, and will look to make an impact here. At this present moment in time Mauresmo should be opposed against any quality player until she shows evidence of sorting her game out. I like the look of Cristea's gam and hopefully she will be able to oblige today at nice odds.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventHantuchova - Sprem
SelectionHantuchova
Strength10/10
Date09/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.33 (Back)
ReasoningSprem is back after injury and she surely lacks match fitness.Against Hantuchova she should have really hard time and I don't believe that Hantuchova can lose this match.Daniela should win this one.

wozniacki is another chapter but i think bondarenko is in good form and will beat young polish girl.
Wozniacki is NOT FROM POLAND !!! She is Canadian, as far as I know ;), and her grandparents moved from Poland to Canada long time ago, that's why she has polish surname... But anyway, Good Luck !!!

Re: WTA Amelia Island 9.4. to final :) Hi guys, following picks for today and tomorrow: WTA TOUR, AMELIA ISLAND, Bausch & Lomb Championships SCHNYDER TO D VESNINA @ 1.6 at expekt Schnyder had a very inconsistent start of the year but still a level abovev Vesnina. Schnyder's losses came mainly against hard hitting attacking players (which Vesnina is not). AZARENKA TO D CIBULKOVA @ 2.08 at pinnacle Two extremely talented young players with Azarenka playing very offensively and Cibulkova defending well. 5:0 H2H record to Azarenka must surely be a reason to back her at 2+ odds. HANTUCHOVA TO D SPREM @ 1.34 at betfair Sprem is still struggling with her form and with injuries. Hantuchova is playing very well lately and is simply a better player.

Re: WTA Amelia Island 9.4. to final :) boring day, so...despite my showing in this threads is rarity..let me put in some hopefully not money loosing bets aha, firstly, agree bout Azarenka as these odds are value in my eyes Sorana Cirstea v Amelie Mauresmo over 19.5 @ 1.90 with more cojones im could be willing to take younger of two, but still i count on Mauresmo to use her wealth of experiences and eventually win this match. But really cant see an easy job for her, Cirstea in good form and playing beter and better, so it is bound to be a tense match and overs are my choice here. Tatiana Perebiynis v Dinara Safina under 19 games @ 1.85 IMO a big quality difference between those two and cant see anything apart quick two setter from Safina. Alos along with quality diff, Safina much better on clay, so im willing to take a chance on this bet Katarina Srebotnik @ 1.76 very decent price for Kata here. She is currently in better mood and form as Safarova and she should take this one without bigger problems. IMO her play on much higher level atm. Caroline Wozniacki @ 1.79 Despite Bondarenko with good results last year on clay the current form of Wozniacki tells a different story, she plays in great mementum and also beaten Bondarenko in Australian open. With Bondarenkos curent form far away from her best imo these odds are pretty good for young danish player.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSafarova - Srebotnik
SelectionSafarova
Strength10/10
Date09/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.41 (Back)
ReasoningSafarova had some injury problems lately but it seems thatshe is finally over it and she should be getting better with every week.She has a huge talent and when she is fully fit she is surely not worse player than Srebotnik.So I really don't understand these odds as imo Safarova has much more chances to win this one than the odds are suggesting.Worth a shot imho.

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 After missing a point on serve for 5-1* Cirstea has lost 11 of the next 12 games. I know this is WTA and in theory Mauresmo could have suddenly raised her level and blown Cirstea off court............. but it seems unlikely..... interested to know if the youngster is injured or what........ either way it's massively annoying. :@

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 10.4.2008 third round

Razzano V. Govortsova O. 1.66 1.94
Sharapova M. Medina Garrig. 1.10 4.70
Vesnina E. Cornet A. 1.90 1.70
Radwanska A. Mauresmo A. 1.93 1.67
Szavay A. Srebotnik K. 1.93 1.67
Safina D. Bondarenko A. 1.67 1.93
Davenport L. Sprem K. 1.20 3.50
Chakvetadze A. Cibulková D. 1.58 2.04
odds taken from local bookie. bondarenko and cibulkova yesterday played as i predicted...so for today there is time to pick another winners. chakvetadze-cibulkova despite i like the young slovakian player a lot she plays nice tennis and looks good too i think she is very overrated here in these odds.chakvetadze is a player capable of beating every top ten player and cibulkova is still an young starlett. so all in all chakvetadze @ these odds is really worth taking.

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 so a loosing day yesterday...Wozniacki game a real thriller, and Crsitea fallen apart in 2nd set..well..she has done so in the decisive moments of the first...surely lack of experience and young age...in two years time, she will finish those kind of matches with no trouble at all..so missing out on overs for half of the game...Srebotnik easily and also Safina went under..so 2/4.

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 But Chakvedaze is still struggling to find her form and game, I don't trus her, she will surely dictate the game but the probably she could dictate the number of UE and there is chance for Slovak girl... my vote for Cibulkova. Those odds are criminal, Radwanska under 2.0 CMON, I vote for Radwasnka but minimum odd 2.0, I don't trust Momo she didn't passed 3rd round this year, so she won't here IMO...

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 another try today..was really close for pulling the plug on Chakvetadze, but remaine undecided...so here goes nothing... Agnieszka Radwanska @ 2.13 IMO surely a value on Radwanska today, she has a legitimate shot to defeat Mauresmo, who yesterday pretty much took advantage of Cristeas young age or better inexperience at this level. Radwanska despite herslef being a young player, posses more quality as Cristea and have loads more of exp. in this situations. IMO everything above evens is value as this one could really go both ways. Katarina Srebotnik @ 1.75 Srebotnik looking really comfortable here. I will surely back her again today as she will play out of form Szavay, the later clearly easily won in 1st round, but her opponent was nothing special and also Makarovas break point defending was a big mess. IMO yesterday Katas opponent Safarova was clearly more of a threat as Szaway today..and for almost exactly same odds.

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 I'm going for some dogs today :)

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSzavay - Srebotnik
SelectionSzavay
Strength10/10
Date10/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.32 (Back)
ReasoningI don't know what's happening with Szavay.She is just not playing at her normal level from the beginning of the year.She had only one good tournament this year and I really hope that her performance here at Amelia Island will be better than her other appearances this season.I still think that Srebotnik is nothing special and Szavay has all it takes to beat her.Good value for me.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRadwanska - Mauresmo
SelectionRadwanska
Strength10/10
Date10/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.17 (Back)
ReasoningI just can't trust Mauresmo with the form she is in at the moment.She is just pure crap.Maybe Radwanska had some problems against Dulko but today she should be better for sure.She probably adjusted to the surface already and I expect that she will give a great fight in this one.50/50 match for me.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventCibulkova - Chakvetadze
SelectionCibulkova
Strength10/10
Date11/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.26 (Back)
ReasoningCibulkova simply in better form in this one.Anna is in crappy form for a few weeks now and I don't believe that something changed drastically as against Morita she had some problem at the beginning of the match.Against Cibulkova she will have even harder task to deal with.Anything above 2.00 is worth a shot imho.

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 good morning dear tennis punters here we are with Quarterfinals: still waiting for odds to come out. for the start here are the matches:

Alize Cornet (FRA) vs. Virginie Razzano (FRA) [13]
Maria Sharapova (RUS) [1] vs. Alona Bondarenko (UKR) [10]
Lindsay Davenport (USA) [16] vs. Agnes Szavay (HUN) [8]
Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) [11] vs. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
unbelieveable run we see here from dominika cibulkova...whether she can defeat amelie mauresmo which wasn´t at her best back in a days but still is not an easy one? i think yes she looks confident with her play, keeps pushing her higher and higher. so all we have to do is wait for the odds. if anyone catches them please post as soon as possible!!!

Re: WTA Amelia Island 7/4/08 - 13/4/08 Outright DAVENPORT @ 5.00 Stan James. Sharapova the big favourite in this market, but I don't fancy her this week. She was on court for three and a half hours yesterday and served a lot of double faults, suggesting she's not 100% with her shoulder and could struggle as the week goes on. Thought about opposing her with Bondarenko, but she too made a big comeback yesterday against Safina and don't trust her to get the job done even if she is up. But hopefully she can take it to 3 sets and leave Sharapova limp for a semi final match against Davenport or Szavay. Szavay has struggled quite a bit this year, and depsite a decent win over Srebotnik I can't see her coping with Davenport. Davenport lost a set to Sprem yesterday which is a bit of a surprise but I think she can be excused after waiting the the long earlier matches to finish. She has a spectacular 33-5 record in this tournament and looks the likely champion to me. In the other half, don't really think any of the others have the form at the moment to cope with Davenport playing well.