** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 2.50 notts DESERT OPAL Unfortunatly im with russ on this one, have had the horse in my notebook for sometime, since its last run. The significant thing for me was the jockey booking of p robinson, preferred to j spencer. Tells me the horse is out to win this one, has won previously with p robinson in a class 5 last year. Will go very close 15pts e/w 7/1 ladbrokes

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008

Summary End of PLay 14/04/08 Start Bank = 100pts Stake = 200.00pts Return = 140.83pts P/L = -59.17pts S/R = 20% Hope everyone can follow from now on and hopes its clear.:ok desert opal never got the best of starts yesterday and will definetly see this horse win this month.

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Royal Confidence - 3rd travelled great throughout the race, just couldn't quicken when asked, will prefer the furlong for guineas stake retured 15pts (+5pts) Fol Hollow - 3rd Thought maybe if the horse was on the near side might have won it, travelled great throughout, one to follow this season. stake returned 17.50pts (+7.50pts) :clap

Summary End of PLay 14/04/08 Start Bank = 100pts Stake = 220.00pts Return = 173.33pts P/L = -26.77pts S/R = 37% 5/14
2 good placed ones today, mate. Well done YV:clap However, sorry to be a picky bugger, but your P/L should read -46.67 (220-173.33)

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Bets today Ripon 14.55 Flashy Photon 7.5pts e/w 16/1 betfred This horse won its maiden well and can progress from that today, not much in terms of class for this race, should go close. Newmarket 15.10 Zidane 2pts e/w 8/1 Betfred Progressive handicaper for james fanshawe last year, booking of jamie spencer on board will tell you its ready for this race will go close Per Incanto 2pts e/w 14/1 totesport Bought from italy for the j dunlop yard, didnt have time to settle last year and will have done that over the winter, can spring a suprise at a big price. Newmarket 15.45 City Leader 1pt e/w 16/1 betfred Brian meehan has high hopes for this guineas horse can go close after some top performances last year, draw will suit. Declaration Of War 1pt e/w 25/1 Seems to be an awfully big price for a horse that goes best fresh, would have improved over the winter and good get in the places. Cheltenham 15.30 Blaeberry 1pt e/w 9/1 betfred As i have said before i am a big fan of emma lavelle and know that she always has a winner at chelteham at a good price. great form coming into the race can go close Chelteham 16.05 Poker de Sivola 0.5pt e/w 12/1 I watched ferdy murphys horse yesterday get backed from 20/1 to 6/1 before the off and come 5th, this horse has better form and will go close. Total Staked Points = 30 good luck if your following me.:ok:ok

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Nice winner today YV, keep it up. Not sure about the staking strategy though, youve had anything from £50 to 50p stakes, any reason why? Dont fall into the trap of getting in a losing run and then lumping on a fav to get out of trouble, it doesnt work all the time. Needs to be more structured, just my opinion mate. Good luck anyway, BH

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Todays bets Cant really see much value on many horses today therefore and going to go for a treble and a fourfold here goes. Treble 10pts win 16.00 - Ayr Dear Villez 3/1 - Was sent off favourite when unseated rider lto, trainer mentioned horse was real class should dimolish this average field today!! 14.10 - Newbury Pravda Street 6/4 - Was good winner lto with alot in hand , big step up n class but can rise to it. 18.05 - Yarmouth Mias Boy 6/4 - Definately progressive type can really improve and show more than she did lto, had a few weeks off to freshen up will be hard to stop.

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Acc: 10pts e/w 16.00 - Ayr Dear Villez 3/1 - Was sent off favourite when unseated rider lto, trainer mentioned horse was real class should dimolish this average field today!! 14.30 - Thirsk Centenrola evens - Alot more left in the tank for this horse up in wieghts but great jockey booking m dwyer. 20.10 - Dundalk Red Eye Express 11/4 - Got a theory bout this horse winning, heard alot a great things from the j oxx yard for this horse. o brien has but in one of his less considered horsed for the guineas to see how good this horse really is. WIll run away with the win. 21.10 Dundalk Starluck SP(2/1 currently)(predicting will drift) - Was Unlucky lto when second to the horse maiden moch, back today to get it right will go close. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Not going to damage my bank anymore today even though i do fancy the following horses. Little experiment to wether any come in. probly all will now!!:loon here goes Newbury - 14.15 - Gower Song 14/1 & Regime 11/2 16.00 - Paco Boy 5/1 and Sir Gerry 4/1 17.05 - Putra Square 16/1 Thirsk - 17.00 - Inca Soldier 12/1 Wolverhampton 19.45 - Figaro Flyer 7/1 Ayr 15.40 - Flintoff - 20/1

Not going to damage my bank anymore today even though i do fancy the following horses. Little experiment to wether any come in. probly all will now!!:loon here goes Newbury - 14.15 - Gower Song 14/1 & Regime 11/2 16.00 - Paco Boy 5/1 and Sir Gerry 4/1 17.05 - Putra Square 16/1 Thirsk - 17.00 - Inca Soldier 12/1 Wolverhampton 19.45 - Figaro Flyer 7/1 Ayr 15.40 - Flintoff - 20/1
Paco Boy 1st won easy Flintoff 3rd place

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Summary Start of PLay 23/04/08 Start Bank = 100pts Stake = 288.00pts Return = 198.57pts P/L = -89.43pts Goin to go for a tricast tonight have been following the horses all day and only fancied one which was miss emma lavelle bishops bridge which ran a close second n e way. Kempton 20.50 £1 ctc Al Khaleej 11/4 / Resplendant Nova 5/1 / Phluke 20/1 £1 ctc Al Khaleej 11/4 / Resplendant Nova 5/1 / Sand Cat 12/1 :hope