Any Free bet codes for Aintree?

Re: Any Free bet codes for Aintree? I don't know of any yet. I emailed all of the dozen bookies I am signed up to asking if there were any offers available to existing customers, as someone on here proved that was a good way to scrounge a little out the bookies during Cheltenham. However, all have emailed back and said free bet offers are only available to new customers - i.e. the matched bet when you sign up. Blue Square did say check the press nearer the time though as they may be running another promo (hope its £5 free bets again). VC bet are doing the Beat Victor competition again too - www.beatvictor.com

Re: Any Free bet codes for Aintree? Not a free bet as such but VC are giving money back in the form of a free bet if your horse falls or unseats or is brought down in the national up to a value of £50. I think its a maximum of £50 per HORSE per person so if you have 3 £50 bets and all fall then its 3 x £50 free bets

Also applies to unseated rider, brought down, refused or slipped up. Maximum refund £50 per runner per person. Maximum total refund £300 per person. Applies to win and each way bets, singles only placed on telephone, internet or mobile. Applies to bets placed from Monday 31st March until the start of the race.
Thats a great deal for the national... :ok The offer also applies to ALL races on THURSDAY and FRIDAY

Re: Any Free bet codes for Aintree?

Not a free bet as such but VC are giving money back in the form of a free bet if your horse falls or unseats or is brought down in the national up to a value of £50. I think its a maximum of £50 per HORSE per person so if you have 3 £50 bets and all fall then its 3 x £50 free bets Thats a great deal for the national... :ok The offer also applies to ALL races on THURSDAY and FRIDAY
*1. Maximum refund is £50 per person per runner. £300 per person in total. 2. Also applies to Unseated Rider, Brought Down, Refused or Slipped Up. 3. Applies to bets placed from Monday 31st March. Does not apply to bets placed before 31st March. 4. Applies to win only and each way bets. 5. Applies to singles only placed via Telephone, Internet or Mobile. 6. Free bets will be credited within 48 hours and can be placed on any event of choice.

Re: Any Free bet codes for Aintree? BGBet offer: GRAND NATIONAL OFFER... One of England's most prestigious horse race and one of the world’s greatest sporting spectacles, the Grand Nation is upon us. The four and a half mile course, with over 30 fences, is arguably the toughest horse race anywhere in the world. So BGbet will be offering 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5 on the Grand National at Aintree on Saturday.