PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April

Fonzie14

PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April  

1. 1.

• Yes please
    • No thanks, I can't play this month

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April

Ok Avon......where is the poll...:unsure Doh! found it... Sure that wasn't there just now
Has to be added after the post is made so takes an extra couple of minutes. :ok For those quick off the mark to see the thread, I've just added some more info about a deeper structure this time.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April

Has to be added after the post is made so takes an extra couple of minutes. :ok For those quick off the mark to see the thread, I've just added some more info about a deeper structure this time.
Ah, thanks for that, thought I was losing my marbles..:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April The first game is showing in the lobby at 20.00 GMT so please note this will start at 9pm tomorrow. Registration opens in the morning so I will leave the poll open a little longer tonight before I send the password out. Vote now to receive it. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April Ok, password sent out. Smithy and The Boss will need to wait for GaF to send it as I can't PM you. Anyone else wanting to join in (where have you been and why have you left it til the last minute :spank) please post here and a mod will respond. Don't forget that registration closes 5 minutes before start time.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April I've updated Post 1 with some details of the added value distribution. We are still awaiting confirmation of the total amount available for the league this month, but based on what we have agreed so far, as well as there being €25 added directly to the prize fund for each leg, the following will be distributed manually after the final leg: 1st €40 + €125 live seat to PL WSOP 2nd €35 3rd €25 4th €15 5th €10 Further details of the PL WSOP can be found in the thread here.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April A win tonight for Fonzie with dobbin and McG also on podium. :clap GeordiGaz 5th in, I think, his 1st PL game. :ok A third final table for fenner to stay top of the league and Pene moving into 2nd. :clap Gazabroad is obviously desperate to win the wooden spoon. :loon