** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The 8 Stages Of Madness

madnesstiger

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness

Weymouth vs Altrincham - going on the previous theory of 'more 1st-half goals = more chance of another in the 2nd-half'. Altrincham need a win to stay in the league really, so will go all out attack I woul have thought.
The theory of 'more 1st half goals= more chance of another in the 2nd half' is proving to be a successful ploy. Dare i say that maybe even a GH could be in the offing??:lol Good luck with the rest of the stages mate anyway.:ok

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness La Liga has done it again... provided a loser!! Don't know wh yI keep going back to it! Anyway, Cheers Turnlux :ok - thanks for your support and comments. As for the theory of 2nd-half goals... I will look into past statistics before getting too carried away, but looks like it could well be used in the future somewhere! Another one I've used lately (not sure if you've noticed) is laying 0:0 at HT. I have been getting the equivalent of ~1.40 - ~1.55 odds once the 'lay' has been translated into 'back' odds. I may be using these alot more in future stages. Because of the loser in Spain, I have gone for 2 risky ones to finish off tonight in the hope of a few winners to boost the bankroll.

NO.SELECTION1BACKRESSELECTION2BACKRESRETURNDBL ODDS
21BOHEMIANS not to beat DERRY1.81WSAN LUIS vs ATLAS, OVER 2.51.873.38
27MAN UTD vs CHELSEA, OVER 2.5 (IN-PLAY)1.75WCRUZ AZUL to beat M.MORELIA1.492.61
:hope

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness

As for the theory of 2nd-half goals... I will look into past statistics before getting too carried away, but looks like it could well be used in the future somewhere!
The theory of 'more 1st half goals= more chance of another in the 2nd half' is proving to be a successful ploy.
I'm sure I read somewhere though that there is a cut off, i.e. if there is 4 (or 5 -- cant remember) 1st half goals, there is very strong chance there will be non in the 2nd half. . . . I may have dreamt it though! Anyway mate :cheers to your continuing success with this thread. :ok

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness Fear not fella! I will look into it in more detail when I get a spare 10 minutes (or so) and see what the results tell me! I found where I had read the initial article - it was in Paul Steele's book "Profitable Football Betting". It is only a brief mentioning and nothing too heavy, but I'll dig out the stats and see if I can find any edges anywhere. *** As for the Mexican league tongiht, Cruz Azul managed a 1:0 victory, but the San Luis vs Atlas match produced more red-cards than goals and left me empty-handed. Whatever happens in the last 2 '2nd Selections', I will be guaranteed 8 full '3rd Stage' bets with the chance of 11 should the last 2 provide winning results. Throughout my attempts at this system, I have compared my progress to that of the original thread by EvilChris, and this time around I'm not too far off the pace (so far), although he did manage some outstanding results in Stages 4,5 & 6! :hope for the rest of this attempt. *** Overnight bets, the final '2nd Selections' of Stage 2:

14ZENIT TO SCORE vs B.MUNICH1.89WMONTERREY (+0.5) to beat ATLANTE1.613.04
24VERACRUZ vs UNAM PUMAS, OVER 2.51.97WOMIYA not to beat KASHIMA ANTLERS1.292.54

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness Had a day off yesterday, after a long day at work and a visit to make before coming home, I just couldn't be arsed! *** A few more for tonight though, which will leave just 1 remaining '2nd Selection'.

5BRANN to score first vs LILLESTROM1.61WRAITH vs AIRDRIE, LAY DRAW1.382.22
6MOST not to beat S.LIBEREC1.63WCHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL, LAY CHE HT/FT1.332.17
10DERBY vs ARSENAL, OVER 2.51.74WLAY BALLACK TO SCORE vs LIVERPOOL1.222.12

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness To complete Stage 3:

8NECAXA to beat CF AMERICA1.67WZENIT vs B.MUNICH, OVER 2.5 (IN-PLAY)1.242.07
:hope 2 goals in the first-half. Looking for just 1 more in the second! (Bet placed at 47mins.)

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness Well done with the exeter result mate and unlucky on the rangers game, fancied fiorentina to pull it off myself. But hey what do i know:lol. Good Luck with the rest of stage 4 though:ok

Re: The 8 Stages Of Madness Bought myself a new TV and Wii, so got side-tracked from betting for a night! Back today tho.. and the remaining 4 bets of Stage 4 are as follows:

NO.SELECTION1BACK
3BLACKBURN to beat DERBY, HT & FT1.83
4BIRMINGHAM to score vs FULHAM1.44
5LEEDS to beat GILLINGHAM1.80
6LINCOLN vs WREXHAM, OVER 2.51.78