BTP's Selections - Flat 2008

I know I've only been here a shit and a shave, but if no one objects to me clogging up the board then I'm going to start my own thread for the 2008 Flat Season. Obviously I keep quite detailed records of all my bets (results/profits/race types etc) but it would be nice to keep a record of reasonings too as I'm always looking to eradicate errors. As with a lot of my punting, all selections will be based on level stakes. However for years my speciality has been A/W claimers/sellers and the big valuable turf handicaps - The Lincoln, Royal Hunt Cup, Cambridgeshire etc. So personally I usually up stakes for those races. ALL flat selections will be posted on this thread and will be for a 1pt stake. The one point will sometimes be proportioned to more than one selection in a race. Since the flat began everything I've backed myself has been posted on PL, and that will continue to be the case where possible. Although it's irrelevent for this thread I do actually save in running a hell of a lot. I'll always save my stake and lay off in running, usually settling for 80/90% of my projected profit. I've done my figures and this works for me. In fact trading and in-running betting, sometimes without prior opinion, makes up a big slice of my yearly winnings.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BTP's Selections - Flat 2008 Good luck with this BTP. I'm really looking forward to reading your opinions and see this thread in profit, you certainly have made a cracking start in ATR (especially the 1-2-3-4 in the Spring Mile). I'll be watching with great interest.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.