Poker HUDs

stooo V2

Re: Poker HUDs I use Gametime+ and PokerAce. Both need a PokerTracker database to run. I would not recommend purchasing PokerAce at this stage, it is built in to PokerTracker v3 which should be released soon. Gametime+ is free. PokerOffice has a built in HUD too.

Re: Poker HUDs Gametime+ is fed from the PT database, and is pretty flexible - it will work anywhere that PT works.... PokerAce is more restrictive and only works on the sites that it supports. So for example, Gametime+ works on Boss, but PokerAce does not.

Re: Poker HUDs GaF, your always saying 5, 10,15000 hands are not enough of a sample to mean very much. In the last few weeks I've played 21000 hands but the most I have on another player is just over a 1000. What use, or how accurate could software analysis be over such a small sample of their play?

Re: Poker HUDs 1000 hands will start to give you a great indication of the way they play at the top level (assuming they're not a great player who is varying their play a lot) - whether they're tight or loose, aggressive or passive..... If you start drilling down into the data though, it wont have much significance.....

• 2 years later...