Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Finally Ends After 158 Bets!!

ScottyXS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!!

can you explain to me what it is you are doing cause i dont quite understand how you win when youre scores are wrong.sorry if i look like an idiot!
Thats okay. And welcome to PL :welcome The reason I am making money by picking the scores which do not occur is because I am effectively betting AGAINST the score I suggest. Betfair allows you the option to Lay as well as Back. Lay is basically to bet against an event happening. The odds that I am displaying eg 50/1, is the odds I am accepting from the Backer, so in other words he/she is getting 50/1 for a correct score, and I am getting 1/50. Hence the small steady income. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Scotty

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!!

Pretty good odds on this one... GL :hope Im curious, why are you showing the odds in fractional format rather than decimal? I take it you use decimal on betfair?
Lol no Im old-school :tongue2 I still use fractional odds to compare, even on Betfair :lol Yeah not bad odds, the odds on Wigan ANYTHING were diabolical, and really cant see them putting 2 past Chelsea