Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Finally Ends After 158 Bets!!

ScottyXS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! Hi Scotty, I have only one question for you: Is there any particular reason for banking half of your profit? The reason I ask is that I can see that after 40 winning bets you managed to bank a little bit more than half of your starting bank. Wouldn't it be more productive if you simple invested all your winnings in the next bet? It would surely bring more money to the total bank and by now (after 40 bets won) you could bank at least starting 10 pounds and still have more in the current bank. Regards,

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!!

Hi Scotty, I have only one question for you: Is there any particular reason for banking half of your profit? The reason I ask is that I can see that after 40 winning bets you managed to bank a little bit more than half of your starting bank. Wouldn't it be more productive if you simple invested all your winnings in the next bet? It would surely bring more money to the total bank and by now (after 40 bets won) you could bank at least starting 10 pounds and still have more in the current bank. Regards,
The reason for the banking is to ensure should I lose I at least leave with something, while at the same time I don't want to distract too much from the drip effect. Perhaps I was a bit over eager with taking half. I could have taken a quarter out and banked that, the drip would be going a bit faster that way. I know upsets do happen, and on a few occasions just been a bit too close for comfort, so I dont particularly love the idea of having to go another 15 in a row before I get a banked amount. Only time will tell, but think I would just get greedy if I carried on simply rolling-over the winnings :lol until I lost, then left with nothing. It is an important point tho, glad you brought it up :ok

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! Still going strong after 40 bets. So I think I will bang in another £10 into the betting bank. :eek:eek New balance to bet : £36.61 Bets will remain the same, and except the betting bank increase, everything remains as normal :ok Scotty