Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Finally Ends After 158 Bets!!

ScottyXS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Still Going Strong After 158 Bets!!

Starting to win a nice amount of money on this one now.... nice one :clap
Thanks mate, I am indeed!! still suprised to see this last the distance :eek Starting to edge further & further away in profit than the long term one. Its bringing in a tasty wee whack now, per bet. just looking forward (hopefully) to making the tasty tens in each :loon

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Still Going Strong After 158 Bets!! Would be great to be getting £10 profit a bet! :) Have you worked out how much of your own money you have put in? I know that you added a few quid after a few bets were placed.

Would be great to be getting £10 profit a bet! :) Have you worked out how much of your own money you have put in? I know that you added a few quid after a few bets were placed.
Yip, I usually put £10 into the betting balance per 20 bets on this one. So (including the initial £10) I have put in £80. Leaving me with a total profit (both banks) of £276.62 for this thread so far.

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Still Going Strong After 158 Bets!! Thats it all over!! After 158 successful bets in a row, I finally lose my Attacking Drip. Starting on the 17th of March and lasting until today, bet no. 159 Germany v Turkey brings it to an end. It has been a fun ride, and I will most likely be back with something similar.:ok:ok

Thats it all over!! After 158 successful bets in a row, I finally lose my Attacking Drip. Starting on the 17th of March and lasting until today, bet no. 159 Germany v Turkey brings it to an end. It has been a fun ride, and I will most likely be back with something similar.:ok:ok
We`ll start something for the footy season mate :notworthy

Re: Scotty's Attacking Drip!!! - Finally Ends After 158 Bets!! Woh unlucky Scotty, I take it you managed to make some profit from this? £105 banked? If so, it's not been a total disaster mate! :clap All our glory hunts will end this way unless we bank along the way or have an end target in mind. Best of luck with your new venture :hope :ok