AP - Albertas Run

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Did you see it when he looked underneath before the bend proir to the last fence He knew then there that this race was all over :clap:clap:clap Great to see Ap where he deserves.

Re: AP - Albertas Run

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Did you see it when he looked underneath before the bend proir to the last fence He knew then there that this race was all over :clap:clap:clap Great to see Ap where he deserves.
I noticed you had tipped it up, never a doubt in my mind, look at how many times it has won/placed from career runs. It's jumping was the key, never lost an inch of ground as it leapt perfectly, never touched a twig either. AP made me laugh having a cheeky look, he just wanted to know how far he was going to win by. Top class horse, top class ride. :ok

Re: AP - Albertas Run I thought Silverburn in running would piss it but as you say just didnt stay. Joe Lively needs a break after that busy Dec and then Feb. Both 2nd and 3rd ran really well Roll Along I was happy with as I followed that last season and great to see it back.

Re: AP - Albertas Run Yep good performance by Albertas Run but not quite sure how good that race was really, the second lost to a horse on level weights lto at Taunton who is running in the Jewson now (The Hairy Lemon) and the third looked quite exposed. Still got to win them but imo will struggle next season with what will be a high enough handicap mark and no way a Gold Cup horse next year imo.