Dusty LoonGoons Aways

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways

That would be cool loon' date=' just pm them to me if you can m8. A few aways this weekend I hope:ok[/quote'] can't PM them - i'll need to email it. i can't remember if i have your address or not, just PM it to me just in case

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways well - kind of got your wish Dusty :tongue2 Didn't watch the game, nor have I seen the stats, but 0-0 until 60 odd minutes and then game called off, which means the one win (Bury 0-1) gives us 100% for today!! :ok

TOTAL STAKED60.83
TOTAL RETURNED66.95
P / L6.12
YIELD10.07%
STRIKE RATE48%
STARTING BANK100
CURRENT BANK106.12
NEXT UNIT STAKE2.65

Back into our stride with this ' date=' only one win but still.....:nana:nana:nana, hope the lss has performed as usual, havent checked yet:hope[/quote'] in short...YES. Although onliy 2/3 of the games were bettable (due to odds not being found), the first finished 2-1 (and that was fixed odds, so the score was irrelevant as long as a win) and the Zilina game (the -2AH game) is currently 4-0 with about 15 minutes left to play ;) any selections for tomorrow or later in the week i'll try and post them as soon as I can

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways Hey Loon hows the tables looking for the f1s this week? Looking at the usual leagues I dont see much selections but hopefully the computer will throw a couple up.:hope Trialling a more refined system of dustys aways at the moment which simply picks leagues with highest home wins and away win percentages, then calculates the diference between the teams combined 6 match table position and league position. Its throwing out a 60-70% strike rate at the moment. Obviously as we are dealing with home selections as well as aways odds are not as good. I will trial til the end of the season and maybe carry on to the aussie leagues. Well done with the lss:clap Im making a few on that now as well. New system threw up stockport, southend, chesterfield and bury at the weekend. 3/4 , 1 postponed.

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways right - there would be one for today, except the odds are too "good" (by good i obviously mean too low). It's the MK Dons game tonight. So also not a qualifying selection, just putting it "out there" for you lot to poke at if you fancied it :ok

LEAGUESELECTIONODDSSTAKE
English National League Conference - NorthStalybridge Celtic FC2.102.65 pts
English National League Conference - NorthTamworth FC2.152.65 pts
English Southern Premier Division (Southern)Yate Town FC2.252.65 pts
the Chelsea game too...but as with MK Dons last night, the odds aren't high enough :unsure

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways Sorry Loon, not very clear.. only meant are the games being selected from the same leagues as last week, premiership, league 2 etc. Just wondering if there had been any changes in leagues the f1 program is throwing up:ok Anyway, lets hope for at least 2/3 today:hope

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways nope, no changes yet, although this week there might be.....

TOTAL STAKED68.78
TOTAL RETURNED66.95
P / L-1.83
YIELD-2.66%
STRIKE RATE43%
STARTING BANK100
CURRENT BANK98.17
NEXT UNIT STAKE2.45
since we had no away wins this week, yield is down to -2.66%, easily fixed with a good day (hopefully today...if there are any selections)

Re: Dusty LoonGoons Aways guess any increase is a good one? no idea what happened with Stortford....how often does 21st place beat 5th place 5-0?

TOTAL STAKED78.85
TOTAL RETURNED81.16
P / L2.31
YIELD2.93%
STRIKE RATE44%
STARTING BANK100
CURRENT BANK102.31
NEXT UNIT STAKE2.56

TOTAL STAKED81.41
TOTAL RETURNED86.98
P / L5.57
YIELD6.84%
STRIKE RATE45%
STARTING BANK100
CURRENT BANK105.57
NEXT UNIT STAKE2.64
well....with that LSS, warning or no warning - i HATE losing, and so i'm not pleased about it. Soon i hope i'll be able to discuss on the forum my other (more profitable) findings based on some of the stats i generate for each game anyway...it's just taking a long time to deal with past data

Yeah we all hate losing m8! looking forward to your even more profitable ideas though:loon ' date=' will the aways still have picks after the major leagues finish or will that be it til next season?[/quote'] Well, i guess it depends on the leagues really - until we get "into" the other leagues, can't know for sure what will be included or not. But i do know for sure that it's very unlikely there will be nothing when the "major" leagues finish. Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Russia are all covered by betfair, so i don't see why those leagues shouldn't be considered