Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip

Nice to see this still going strong and the amounts ticking up :ok
Thanks alderic :) Like to see both of us do well with our timely gains :hope and glad to see Rangers progress in europe! should be an appetising encounter with Fiorentina. Side to watch is obv. Getafe, but would make a great final (while at the same time, hopefully distracting the gers from taking the League :tongue2)

Re: Long Term Football Drip

A few close shaves but your still going well mate' date=' keep it up![/quote'] Lol just a tad too close for my liking on most!! :eek Would not have gotten ANYWHERE near this amount of wins had I been laying long odds horses, me thinks. Like to thank Hodgey for the great idea of laying correct scores, guys still going strong after 120 bets!! :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip Well NONE of the obviously less experienced night time "punters" (ha!:rollin) knew. "I'll just carry on with my own little unsuccessful thread". :lol :tongue2 Does any of the more experienced users have an idea?? Regular match, abandoned at half time. Hopefully will find more answers from the better punters in here. Much thanks in advance, Scotty Edit: I found out myself. by contacting Betfair. I was correct, they have a 3 day rematch policy. The teams have 24 hours to rearrange a match, or the bet is void. BF state that the rematch (which will not begin with the same scoreline (1-0) as the original game) will have to be played within 3 days of the abandoned match. This means that I have the potential (and most likely) outcome, of missing s**t loads of football bets on both Saturday AND sunday. Thank you Betfair :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok