** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip Lol just calculating that. This one I'm officially £39.58 in profit, and the attacking one slightly more with £52.28 profit. Altho like I said before, I have been doubling up the bets (essentially staking both banks on both bets) and am about £200ish up from the start - altho this is more risky, 1 bet loses, I lose both banks, this is so far been the reason why I can "top up" the banks occasionally, without actually costing me additional money.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 94 Bets!!

Another winner - :hope for another 96 winners (at least)!
:lol:lol Indeed aldric!! that would be the plan!! :notworthy:notworthy whats happened with you lately anyway mate?? not spotted another 1% glory hunt in a good wee while!! hows the paper trail going with that previous system you wanted to take offline for a bit??

Re: Long Term Football Drip

your a complete bellend mate :lol:lol:lol who says i think the faves always win? just because ive went for man utd , chelsea and celtic ? its called being smart mate ;) ive looked at your bets and havent noticed you backing any fooking big outsiders now have i ? If u could get 91 bets in a row then any1 can , cause as i said your a bellend :ok
Chelsea 1 Bolton 1 FT (ooops :wall)

Re: Long Term Football Drip

Chelsea 1 Bolton 1 FT (ooops :wall)
I noticed that too :lol:lol But decided against saying anything, was unlucky at the end of the day. Sean's just a different type of punter than us, I think he's more like my friend Maurice, in that the steady income is okay, but after a week or so, would just get too bored making small profits, and would rather go for something a bit riskier for bit larger returns.

:lol:lol Indeed aldric!! that would be the plan!! :notworthy:notworthy whats happened with you lately anyway mate?? not spotted another 1% glory hunt in a good wee while!! hows the paper trail going with that previous system you wanted to take offline for a bit??
Going very well thanks. As you say I am playing with a few things off line... basically my latest idea started with 4 banks of £50 with the aim of winning 0.5% each bet and as usual recovering if there is a loss. The idea is to gain another £50 which will give me a '5th bank'.... and repeat the process to get a 6th bank!! At the moment I think I will stick with 6 banks and then hopefully build the profit and possible bank some of it :hope I am doing this so that if I get a string of losers I will only lose '1 bank', which I can easily recover from. Progress to date is that I have managed to get a '5th bank' and am working towards a 6th.... it has taken me just over a week, so its going well so far. I'm not sure if any of that makes sense to anyone else?! Are you going to take a break with the footie season almost over? Or are you going to move on to some of the more 'exotic'' leagues?

Are you going to take a break with the footie season almost over? Or are you going to move on to some of the more 'exotic'' leagues?
I understand your system there dude :ok:ok :lol:lol You and your bloody staking plans :tongue2 When all the playoffs finish I'll most likely continue with, as you said the more "exotic" leagues. Should hopefully be okay, know for a fact the Japanese league isn't that far into it, so will probably stick to that and what else I can find. One things for sure, I'll need to use more h2h and league stats regarding the teams more so now than before!! And not forgetting we have the Euro championships coming up!! :nana:nana