** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 97 Bets!!

Well done scotty almost got the 100 bet mark. good luck.
Thanks bud :ok With the terrible odds I've been recieving lately, will need it for any decent profit :puke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 97 Bets!! That's great man. Threads like these make people like me think: "I can do this as well!" I just came out with my glory hunt for next season: I will simulate 1 calender year @ betfair, putting the bank where I think is safe for a daily 1%. As I don't have the discipline you have, I will definitely reach my target within the season, if I don't blow it on the way, of course. With 2 bets a day(in-running markets mainly) it will take me half a year to increase the bank 31+ times after comission. A great number imo. However, I will have to take note of your experience as you are close to 200 altogether, an absolutely respectable number.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 98 Bets!!

That's great man. Threads like these make people like me think: "I can do this as well!" I just came out with my glory hunt for next season: I will simulate 1 calender year @ betfair' date=' putting the bank where I think is safe for a daily 1%. As I don't have the discipline you have, I will definitely reach my target within the season, if I don't blow it on the way, of course. With 2 bets a day(in-running markets mainly) it will take me half a year to increase the bank 31+ times after comission. A great number imo. However, I will have to take note of your experience as you are close to 200 altogether, an absolutely respectable number.[/quote'] Thanks mate :ok As long as you know about football (or the stats are at hand), and with more than enough luck, it can be achieved!! Theres been so much times (especially with new 'toys' being released all the bloody time - dont even get me started on how much I want Guitar Hero 3!!), that Iv thought, "Fcuk it, Ill just go all in" on a 1/4 shot, for the crack. 1/4 should be a dead cert, right?? :lol Just gotta hold yourself back, and look at the big picture. Can be hard, when after 90+ bets your still making less than £1 profit sometimes :lol If ever you feel youv been a bit too risky (mind you I regard laying 0-0 as too risky!! :lol) don't hesitate to PM me if you want me to help you with a selection. As long as your willing to except odds of 1/100 :lol tbh I still cant believe my attacking thread is still running, considering Im betting on things which at points are like 1/38. I never have thought about trying to ever make a certain amount per day, or per week, like you are saying with your 1% target. I only go with what I feel is a very unlikely event, regardless of the odds. All I would say is, don't let the odds be your guide, at the end of the day, there only other peoples estimations of the outcome, and not your own. But best of luck for next season, look forward to keeping up with it :hope:hope

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 98 Bets!!

:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Bet 100: Lay~ Spain U17 3 - Holland U17 3 £84.59 @ 110/1 crossfingers.gif
:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope 100 in a row would be a fab...... not too many scares along the way either. :clap

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 100 Bets!! IT IS DONE!!! :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon 100 SUCCESSFUL BETS IN A ROW!! Its party time!! __________________:drums_______________:drums__________________ :beer__:beer__:beer__:beer__:beer__:beer__:beer__ :nana:cow__ :nana:cow __ :nana:cow __:nana:cow__ :nana:cow __:nana:cow__ :nana:cow __:nana:cow __:nana:nana__:nana:cow__ :nana:cow__:nana:cow__:nana:cow__:nana:cow :cheers__:cheers__:cheers__:cheers__:cheers Its a happy day for everybody!! All the banana's have a cow :clap:clap Except for 1 pair, the thought of another banana was obviously just too appealing for them, oo-er :puke All the straight folk are drinking whole pints, look at them go, down in 1 :clap:clap and not forgetting the gays with their little half pints, cheers guys!!:ok This is not the end, this is just the beginning!!:lol:lol happy.jpg

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 99 Bets!!

Well done on the big 100!!!!
Well done on the BIG 100!!! All the best with the next ton! :nana
Great stuff mate!
Thanks fellas!! :ok Glad I made it, and that was some party!! Hope I make it for another hundred, for the celebrations alone!! :lol There will be a slight change to the system now I hav gotten this far - Where before I would withdraw half the winnings and bank them (the other half rolling-over to bet). Well, from now on I will be banking a third instead of a half, with 2 thirds rolling-over into the betting balance. This should help speed up the drip, and because the drip is larger now than before, I should still be able to withdraw an ok amount. Thats all, everything else remains the same. Scotty

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 100 Bets!!

Congrats' date=' really well done...!!!![/quote'] Thanks guys!! :ok:ok and :welcome to PL KONG, look forward to perhaps seeing a Glory Hunt of your own soon :loon Betfair is down the now, but will try again later

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 100 Bets!! That's the sh1t I'm talking about. 100 green bets, 100% strike rate, absolutely impressive unless you bet on the sun rising tomorrow, and you're not. Keep it up as this might turn out to be one the best GLs. Have you ever thought on withdrawing? P.S.: Yeah, I know it is very unlikely to strike 365 bets in a row no matter the odds, that is why it would be a glory hunt and not a job. :sad

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 100 Bets!!

nice one on the 100 mate. Keep going.
Nic going on the ton scotty:clap Definately hope you make it to 200 just to see you top those celebrations.:lol Anyway BOL mate.
Thanks staffy and turnlux :ok:ok You can rest assured I will try my damnest to continue this run. :lol:lol And don't worry about the next party, if I got to 200, the party would simply be Immense!! Would definately try and invite more cows though, was bit of a banana-fest before!!
That's the sh1t I'm talking about. 100 green bets, 100% strike rate, absolutely impressive unless you bet on the sun rising tomorrow, and you're not. Keep it up as this might turn out to be one the best GLs. Have you ever thought on withdrawing? P.S.: Yeah, I know it is very unlikely to strike 365 bets in a row no matter the odds, that is why it would be a glory hunt and not a job. :sad
Ta kef4o :ok Nope wont be withdrawing anything the now, thats the whole point in the banked balance!! used to withdraw half my winnings, now will be 1/3. Its all or nothing, do or die with this!! :dude kef4o, are u eastern european? one of my best friends is bulgarian, and I know a bit of bulgarian, and name seems familiar.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 103 Bets!! Just had a quick look at your thread and well done for showing a profit so far. It never fails to amaze me that when someone like yourself posts a thread like this there will always be a value merchant waiting in the wings to try and destroy the thread.