Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 254 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

A word of warning Scotty by dear fellow - Jinx the reaper and i`ll be coming for a dance with you one dark night :lol
:rollin:rollin Nonsence my man. See when you see its a Scotty pick you can sit easier on your chair, knowing you havent made any mistakes in your selection this time ;)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 258 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

That was a quick winner!! 3-0 after 8 minutes!
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin And now its 4-1 after only 18 mins!! means an early payout!! :clap Bet 259: WON final score Barcelona 4 - Atletico Madrid 1 (After 18 mins) Won: £5.09 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £405.94 Banked: £120.37

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 259 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Bet 260: WON final score Everton 2 - Newcastle 2 Won: £4.83 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £409.57 Banked: £121.57 ... And just noticed something. With that 259th winner (2nd last one) I take the longest run of winners record from a certain Mr Accumulator (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/a-68042/index14.html) !! :cow:nana:cow:nana:cow :dude :nana:nana :cow:cow :drums

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 259 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Its too easy mate ;) I`ll be up there with you in about 3 years , but by then you`ll be on 1452 !!:lol
Lol dream of the day I see a 3-3 scoreline with £100 to be matched and lay odds of 80ish/1 and say to myself "I won't get fully matched there!" :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
..."just noticed"... yeah right, bet you have waited for this moment for so long... :lol Seriously, congratulations mate, fantastic achievement...! :clap :clap :clap
Only partially correct there Hoova!! :rollin:rollin (well 90%:tongue2) Thought Mr As old record was 259, so thats why I waited till the 260. I honestly thought it was a PL jinx to reach that amount tho when I seen on the Everton game it was 2-2 (from 2-0) still with 45 mins to play!! :loon:loon Cheers fellas :cheers

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 261 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! I was interested to know when this started ,so i just looked, 8th March 2008 , so only 7 months , and in that time you`ve had a few time outs and only 1 real sweaty moment :puke, that 3-3 in a jap game when 1 team was 3-2 down and missed a pen in stoppage time . Just shows what can be done with a bit of discipline :clap ,just slow down a bit and give me a few months to catch up - i`ll soon be on a pound a bet you know :rollin Keep um coming mate

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 261 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

I like the look of this how much are you putting on per bet' date=' what is the average liabillities per bet you make[/quote'] Crikey Jack, you left me with a hell of a question :loon Im not sure my average liability for each individual bet, lol and with over 260 bets that would take me some time finding out!! I dont have that info to hand, on a databse or anything. What Ill do is when I reach (hopefully) the 300 mark, I'll jot down some facts like average odds taken, average winnings etc. :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 261 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Keep it up Scotty! This is a delight to follow :D
Thanks pal :cheers Ill be back most likely tomorrow with this!! Been taking a break as my attacking drip lost, and with that I lost £550 (still finished in profit though), and was using that as an excuse for a wee holiday :dude