eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League Well that was easy as my opponent had registered, but was just sat out, my table didn't automatically come up and the game had frozen, but then started a minute or two later, didn't wait for him and just blinded him out, i would have waited if it was a PLer, but i didn't think he would wait for me so insta bet and fold for 5 minutes and its all over. Was i a litte unfair?:unsure

Re: eSport Heads Up League

...just wondering if Dave and SlickMick realise it is out of 3 games??????
Yeh, won the 2nd game and my opponent turned up for that one, although he did call me all the names under the sun and said i was the 'unfairest player in the world' because i could play in first game and he couldn't, what ever that meant, he was sat out so i knicked his blinds, what was i supposed to do.:unsure Think he wanted me to give him the second game so we could then have a decider, but i weren't going to do that, for all i know he was just late in logging on. Anyway getting bored of all this esport stuff, will continue to play in the off chance i get some money eventually, but to be honest has been a balls up from beginning to end.:eyes As hen said it didn't mention 3 games in the email, but luckily i clicked on the link or i may well have missed it too.

Re: eSport Heads Up League

Fook off Esport!!! In the email nothing said to register for 3 events :@:@:@. And I only registered in one at 8, so Im foked now :wall:wall:wall :puke:puke:puke. Fukin garbage all this is.
And I won the game at 8 :@:@:@:@ Kiss my :moon esport.

Re: eSport Heads Up League Checked my emails this morning and have got an email from esport. Hi MLouis1911, Hi Dave488.

Due to the problems in one of your HeadsUp matches, you will have to do a private HeadsUp match tonight. Please set up a private challenge on pokerroom and send us a screenshot of the result. There is no other way to solve this situation, and we have to get the next round going. Contact yourself via the IM-system on esport-poker.com

This is the deciding match, as you are even after the first two rounds.

Kind Regards, Your eSport-Poker.com Team However I was working late last night and didn't check my emails till this morning, to give you a couple of hours notice to play a game is just stupid and typical of esport. Of course if i knew this was going to happen i would have tried in the 3rd game and done my best to win it, but as i was alreary 2-0 up i didn't see the point. Will have to see what happens tonight, but will not be back from work till 6pm and next round starts at 7pm, so no clue what will happen.:eyes

Re: eSport Heads Up League Ended up having to deposit to play heads up game, which i won, was quite sweet when i won it with a straight flush!:) At least I cannot be accused of any unfair play now, as i have won fair and square, and could have ignored this as Mr. Intensity's opponent did and got through. All the best for tonight guys, i suppose this may have been why the passwords have not been sent out yet, i have email screenshot of win to esport so hopefully they should be on there way soon.:ok