e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Finished already. 2nd. Telepee and his gargantuan stack from the sitout-table taking down everyone else for me. (Thanks!) Got absolutely f*ck-all cards in the HU (not that it would've made much difference, since he had me outstacked about 20:1), so it was all said and done before the break! :eek Good luck the rest of the way, guys! PS: Red Aces out in 19th on my table. :ok

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Roll on the champions league:ok hopefully not to many sit-outs and we can get back to playing proper poker. On another note where do we stand on recruiting new players etc for the new league? We have done well in this league so far to get a full team in every week (virgin fest excluded) but probably could do with a couple more players for the new league especially as the holiday season is approaching?

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

On another note where do we stand on recruiting new players etc for the new league? We have done well in this league so far to get a full team in every week (virgin fest excluded) but probably could do with a couple more players for the new league especially as the holiday season is approaching?
Yeah, 6 is cutting it a bit close. 7 or 8 would probably be ideal. I don't think it needs to be more than that, though. Don't wanna spread the prize money too thin. :tongue2

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions 5th for me, too. Survived several bad beats and equally as many heart attack all-ins to get back in it. Then waited for the sitouts to go, went all-in with AQ, called by the chipleader with suited junk, hit 2 pairs... and lost to flush on the river. :\ Fonzie and Kippe to the rescue, I guess. Good luck, guys! :hope

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions okay guys,we are pulling the leaders in so one big push for the next couple of games :ok team for sunday same as wednesday and i hope not to let you all down again but to flop trips against his flopped full house is a rarity so wont happen again in this league

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Out in 19th. Sorry guys. (Unnecessary rant coming up.) How many bloody hands in a row can you lose with two pairs??? And how many flops can you then see without hitting anything??? And why are all-ins always called with junk like J8o which ends up winning??? Geeeeeeeeeez. I LOVE days like this. :@

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions 2 Rivals? Discount Bikeradar at your peril - we have (in my estimation) 50 points to be added to our total for weeks 8 and 15 - the other 3 teams all have scores to be reduced for week 8 (and scores to be added for week 15) - I reckon there's a good chance Bikeradar are in 2nd place now :)

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Nil points for me :sad My pfr with JJ was called by bigstack with 8 6 off, hits a 6 on the flop and reraises me all in and catches an 8 on the river..:wall:wall:wall Will be glad when this league is over and we have no more fekin sitouts!!!