** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Newbury Sat 1st March

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March a slight level stake loss of .75pts last week to level stakes but heres a go at winning again 14.05cadoulitique this horse should improve and has a great chance 14.40 kandjar d allier good chance if jumping stands up 15.15 neveritka acts on any type of going a genuine horse 15.50 or bleu p j hobbs good record here

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March 3.15 Maljimar Seems to have chosen this ahead of Chelt. engagements and that warrents respect. Lto fulfilled earlier promise by bolting up for its astute trainer and form of that race given a bit of a boost as Burntoakboy did at least run well on its next start. Hefty weight rise but given its victory lto, desereved a weight rise and capable on that evidence of going close to denying it. 4.15 Planet of Sound 7.5 pts e.w Tough task at top of handicap but Hobbs form is a bonus, lots of winners lately. Following form third behind Marleybow in bumper and then beating subsequent hurdle winner the Package in hurdle bow, it was just second and then fourth behind Numide. Numide disappointed last week but has won since to boost that effort, as have some others in the field who have run with credit so that fourth was not terrible giving weight and off slightly lower mark today decent e.w claims at least.

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March Doing one more at Newb, depends on price if e.w or win but hopefully e.w at least, 2.40 Royal Auclair. Just looking at the claim here, Skelton takes of 10 pounds again like it did on its last run behind Fundamentalist who seems to be finally fulfilling its promise over fences. That day made eye catching late progress over inadequate trip, step up in trip no problem at all for a former GN second when off huge weight, might even have been top (who said PN cant train horses in GN?), not as good as then but gradually becoming better treated with the claim especially today and if available e.w then take.

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March 3.15. Im quite warm to Regal Heights. 2 things put me off Maljimar : the 14lb rise and the stats regarding 'favs' 1 in 5. Regal Heights was last seen trailing in Denmans wake in the 3miler over course but before that he battered everything by 15L's in a 2½miler at Ascot. He's up 10lb for that but interesting now down a class and back to the 2½miles. 8/1 he's a solid E/W

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March 3.15 NATAL...I HAVE JUST BEEN TO MY LOCAL W.HILLS AND THE MANAGERESS PASSED ME ON SOME INFO ABOUT THIS HORSE.SHE HAD RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM HEAD OFFICE INSTRUCTING HER NOT TO TAKE BETS OVER £200 FOR NATAL AS HILLS HAD TAKEN BIG WAGERS EARLY THIS MORNING FROM SOME KNOWN FACES(BEFORE THE MORNING LINE CH 4).THE PRICE HAS BEEN CUT FROM 9/2 INTO 7/2 BUT APPARENTLY THE PLUNGE CONTINUES.THIS IS ONLY THE 3RD OCCASION IN 4 YEARS THAT SHE HAS DISCLOSED THIS INFO TO ME AND SO FAR IT HAS PROVED CORRECT....

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March 2.40 HIDDEN BOUNTY e/w 10/1 ia in good form and looks sure to go well in the pensioners outing! 3.15 The ground may not be ideal for kALCA MOME but 25/1 e/w is far to big for a horse who beat Voy Por Ustedes at the start of the season. 3.50 I like TROUBLE AT BAY 10/1 e/w in this.Has not been at his best so far this season.Has won here on the flat and i think it will run a big race here today. 4.25 I am going to play two win bets here.PEN GWEN 10/1 who may be hard to catch from the front and blinkered for the first time the pipe trained 18/1 ROYAL RATIONALE.

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March :ok

3.15 NATAL...I HAVE JUST BEEN TO MY LOCAL W.HILLS AND THE MANAGERESS PASSED ME ON SOME INFO ABOUT THIS HORSE.SHE HAD RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM HEAD OFFICE INSTRUCTING HER NOT TO TAKE BETS OVER £200 FOR NATAL AS HILLS HAD TAKEN BIG WAGERS EARLY THIS MORNING FROM SOME KNOWN FACES(BEFORE THE MORNING LINE CH 4).THE PRICE HAS BEEN CUT FROM 9/2 INTO 7/2 BUT APPARENTLY THE PLUNGE CONTINUES.THIS IS ONLY THE 3RD OCCASION IN 4 YEARS THAT SHE HAS DISCLOSED THIS INFO TO ME AND SO FAR IT HAS PROVED CORRECT....
great info nice one for sharing:clap:clap:clap:clap i was on:ok

Re: Newbury Sat 1st March

3.15 NATAL...I HAVE JUST BEEN TO MY LOCAL W.HILLS AND THE MANAGERESS PASSED ME ON SOME INFO ABOUT THIS HORSE.SHE HAD RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM HEAD OFFICE INSTRUCTING HER NOT TO TAKE BETS OVER £200 FOR NATAL AS HILLS HAD TAKEN BIG WAGERS EARLY THIS MORNING FROM SOME KNOWN FACES(BEFORE THE MORNING LINE CH 4).THE PRICE HAS BEEN CUT FROM 9/2 INTO 7/2 BUT APPARENTLY THE PLUNGE CONTINUES.THIS IS ONLY THE 3RD OCCASION IN 4 YEARS THAT SHE HAS DISCLOSED THIS INFO TO ME AND SO FAR IT HAS PROVED CORRECT....
AMAZING Spot on with your information :nana:nana

AMAZING Spot on with your information :nana:nana
The info she has given me has always been 100% reliable.The down side is that it only occurs once in a blue moon(3 times in 4 years) but they are always at rewarding odds....I will post any future news...:ok

The info she has given me has always been 100% reliable.The down side is that it only occurs once in a blue moon(3 times in 4 years) but they are always at rewarding odds....I will post any future news...:ok
Excellent hope we get another posting like that soon as rather than another year well done again bud :ok

2.40 HIDDEN BOUNTY e/w 10/1 ia in good form and looks sure to go well in the pensioners outing! 3.15 The ground may not be ideal for kALCA MOME but 25/1 e/w is far to big for a horse who beat Voy Por Ustedes at the start of the season. 3.50 I like TROUBLE AT BAY 10/1 e/w in this.Has not been at his best so far this season.Has won here on the flat and i think it will run a big race here today. 4.25 I am going to play two win bets here.PEN GWEN 10/1 who may be hard to catch from the front and blinkered for the first time the pipe trained 18/1 ROYAL RATIONALE.
NIce one TED, thank you :clap

2.40 HIDDEN BOUNTY e/w 10/1 ia in good form and looks sure to go well in the pensioners outing! 3.15 The ground may not be ideal for kALCA MOME but 25/1 e/w is far to big for a horse who beat Voy Por Ustedes at the start of the season. 3.50 I like TROUBLE AT BAY 10/1 e/w in this.Has not been at his best so far this season.Has won here on the flat and i think it will run a big race here today. 4.25 I am going to play two win bets here.PEN GWEN 10/1 who may be hard to catch from the front and blinkered for the first time the pipe trained 18/1 ROYAL RATIONALE.
Great shout Ted,it's been a good day...:clap:clap:clap

a slight level stake loss of .75pts last week to level stakes but heres a go at winning again 14.05cadoulitique this horse should improve and has a great chance 14.40 kandjar d allier good chance if jumping stands up 15.15 neveritka acts on any type of going a genuine horse 15.50 or bleu p j hobbs good record here
no good today i am 7.74 pts down for the season but up on betfair prices i have had 102 bets with a strike 31.37% 32 winners the season is drawing to a close for me and i have found it hard going .I hope the festival will be a good one.