Best Bet of the Day~Weds 27th Feb

My Bet of the Day is : APACHE DAWN 9.20 KEMPTON ( 1.0 WIN )..I backed this one LTO and it was a BF.It stumbled coming out of the stalls and that effectively ended it's race.Previous to that it had run well over a mile and tonight's trip (7f) will be ideal as it has already won at this distance.I reckon it can go close at odds of around 9/2..:ok

Re: Best Bet of the Day~Weds 27th Feb Southwell 14:20 Urban Tiger WIN Let's put it this way, it lost to a Fabulous (horse) Jet, before Jet got too many races in it's legs on couple of last races, and carried his head awkwardly when chasing Jet LTO, otherwise it might got even closer (not won, but closer). If it reproduces that form, I reckon it will take some beating! In form stable, decent jockey, should make no mistakes and win!

Re: Best Bet of the Day~Weds 27th Feb 410 : Folkestone : Countess Trifaldi 1pt win Nice little stayers handicap with a few very exposed and doubts about one or two others, looks between Lucky Nellerie, The Gangerman and the selection. Countess Trifaldi has been very consistant and the trip and ground are in his favour. Scudamore's stable have been going really well and Tom takes the ride which is a plus. Things have to fall right for Lucky Nellerie and The Gangerman has gone up 10 lbs for being a beaten fav the last 3 times, looks a touch one paced.

Re: Best Bet of the Day~Weds 27th Feb 2.40 Folkestone. Kerriemuir Lass. 0.5 points each way. Needs to find a bit on the form, but capable of much better and today could see enough improvement to make him tough to beat. Price is there to back, so with not much in the way of opposition to keep him out the frame, a place bet appears the call.

Re: Best Bet of the Day~Weds 27th Feb

2.40 Folkestone. Kerriemuir Lass. 0.5 points each way. Needs to find a bit on the form' date= but capable of much better and today could see enough improvement to make him tough to beat. Price is there to back, so with not much in the way of opposition to keep him out the frame, a place bet appears the call.
NON RUNNER. Therefore I'll go for LITTLETON ALDER 3.10 Folkestone to continue in good form and probably make all to land this race. Open to a bit more improvement and conditions to suit, so against mostly out of form rivals, I'll take him to win. 1 point win.

Southwell 14:20 Urban Tiger WIN Let's put it this way, it lost to a Fabulous (horse) Jet, before Jet got too many races in it's legs on couple of last races, and carried his head awkwardly when chasing Jet LTO, otherwise it might got even closer (not won, but closer). If it reproduces that form, I reckon it will take some beating! In form stable, decent jockey, should make no mistakes and win!
My fault for chosen inconsistent! I can bet that next time out it will run a cracker... but today... never a fact!:wall

Re: Best Bet of the Day~Weds 27th Feb Kempton 6:20 Alucica Trainer D Shaw has been winless from the last 43 runs going into today but having booked jockey Patrick Hills looks good to end that streak. Hills has become one of the best night jockey this year thanks to his performance there last week. 6 runs for 3 wins, 1 second, and 1 third at Wolverhampton's night meets Feb 21-23. He has two night runs here for 1 second and third. win

Kempton 6:20 Alucica Trainer D Shaw has been winless from the last 43 runs going into today but having booked jockey Patrick Hills looks good to end that streak. Hills has become one of the best night jockey this year thanks to his performance there last week. 6 runs for 3 wins, 1 second, and 1 third at Wolverhampton's night meets Feb 21-23. He has two night runs here for 1 second and third. win
Cheers for the heads up mate, i'm on it. :hope