** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev

bigs

Sandown 14:20 Fabulous Jet WIN Continues to run impressive, continues to dominate the races he is in, the only danger in this race is Bleu Superbe, but I honestly think that until it starts to carry some serious weight, there's no stopping to this horse! :) If it continues to progress like this... I don't know where it will stop!

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev Sandown 16:05 Ellway prospect E/W This is a speculative E/W Bet, as I've been listening to the races on the radio from a couple of months in a row, and in this big field races I noticed that Sherwood/Elsworth are usually there or thereabouts :) and the predicted 25/1 in RP make some appeal! There are a lot of runners, good horses from respected trainers but they can't win them all! A little bit of faith in this small stake gamble!

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev My 3 selections plus ill throw in HellsBay in the 2.55 for a L15 Nomecheki 1.50 Sandown Been off the track for some time now but he won both his starts in France around the 2 mile mark, yard has a good record at the track and the jockey claims a very useful 8lb off which helps him being burdend with the top weight. Entered for Cheltenhams Handicap Hurdle on the 14th March and he will need to be winning this race from a mark of 115 to stand a chance of getting into that contest, so connections must think something of him. Early RP Price:- 13/2 Call Oscar 4.05 Sandown Due to race from a 5lb higher mark in future having narrowly failed to land a gamble at Exeter. That was his first outing in two years so there must be a danger that he could bounce and that certainly tempers confidence. On the plus side, he proved that he retains his ability, is unexposed and should improve for this longer trip. Early RP Price:- 11/2 Mokum 4.40 Sandown Was due to run in a race this week (cant remember which one it was) but was pulled out at the last minute so connections must think everything is ok for him today. Won LTO with a bit to spare at Leicester over 24F and although he gets a penalty for that he should still go well today. Early RP Price:- 3/1

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev

Sandown 14:20 Fabulous Jet WIN Continues to run impressive, continues to dominate the races he is in, the only danger in this race is Bleu Superbe, but I honestly think that until it starts to carry some serious weight, there's no stopping to this horse! :) If it continues to progress like this... I don't know where it will stop!
Bleu Superbe = NR!

Bleu Superbe = NR!
Then I expect this to be a walk in the park :) Thanks mate! The current price is 4/6 which I think is pretty generous :) If I was a big time punter I'd put my house on it :) (But I don't advise to anyone lol strange things always happen in racing)

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev Sandown 13:50 - Mujamead - 15/1 William hills e/w This horse has been running on the all weather and been doing very well with 3 straught wins. also it as ran on soft and good ground and won by 7 lenghts so todays race should see him have a good race and get up ther for the finish.

VIDEODATERACE CONDITIONSWGTRACE OUTCOMEJOCKEYORTSRPR
——07Feb08Sth16StCl6Hc,1K9-41/10shd, Squiffy[100/30] 9-4 pJerry O'Dwyer62 37 71
——26Jan08Wol17StCl7,1K9-81/122L, Saipan[5/2] 9-5 pJerry O'Dwyer52 65 68
——20Jan08Wol14StCl7,1K8-91/82½L, Qaasi[2/1] 9-10 Jerry O'Dwyer44 36 55
FULLFIN15Jan08Kem16StCl7,1K8-72/13¼L, Fade To Grey[5/2J] 8-12 pKirsty Milczarek44 50 55
FULLFIN26Dec07Mar20SftCl4HcH,3K9-121/107L, Keen Warrior[10/1] 10-13 pTom Messenger102 60 98

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev Sandown 16:05 - Important Business - 11/1 Betfred e/w This horse looked really good last timeout when chasing home the winner just not to make it. Last time out it just got beat by 1/2 lenght and was coming really well. Todays race shoould see him do it again and when going up in distance by 1f it should hopefully get in the e/w postion or even win. Sandown 17:10 - Wiesenfurst - 15/1 Betfred e/w This horse was running on wel in the final fulong last tie out at 14f but todays has been put in a 16f race which should suit. And with the stable in form and the son riding for his dad things should go into place for this.

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev 2.55 Hells Bay 10/11 Betfr 15 pts Seemingly highly thought of from PN yard for the old Thisthatandtother, Cornish Rebel connections. Won bumper and then third in good hurdle race at San where the winner went onto to run well in Totesport Trophy, well beaten fourth lto and probably below par but that may well have been a very hot race, Khyber Kim let the form down but Theatre Girl did not and claims today although there are soem notably impressive other winners. 4.05 Lincoln's Inn 14/1 Bet3 BOG 7.5 pts e.w A couple of decent recent runs when both second in its last two runs. Can go on better ground seemingly too even though those runs were on softer. Last run behind Gustavo reads well when clear of rest. There is a line with the likely fav. and Gustavo that means this one could have it to find in terms of a win but even so this seems in decent form and e.w claims.

Re: Sandown - Friday 22nd Fev 440 Sandown : Umbrella Man EW Just the 8 runners at present so hope we dont get any NR's late on, a very ordinary handicap for the track with one or two running off high marks. Umbrella Man is going the other way dropping down just enough to get into this class 3 race (0-125). Was a very promising horse not so long ago and then slightly disappointed when stepped up in class, also been switched distances which hasnt helped. Today he's back in his right grade on ground he likes which enables him to get the 3m trip and at a track that will suit and has that touch of class many of his opponents lack, currently 12/1 which i think is very good value.

Nomecheki 1.50 Sandown Been off the track for some time now but he won both his starts in France around the 2 mile mark, yard has a good record at the track and the jockey claims a very useful 8lb off which helps him being burdend with the top weight. Entered for Cheltenhams Handicap Hurdle on the 14th March and he will need to be winning this race from a mark of 115 to stand a chance of getting into that contest, so connections must think something of him. Early RP Price:- 13/2
:@:@ Fell at the last @ 8/1 should have won it.