** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Huntingdon 21/02/08

Carl

Re: Huntingdon 21/02/08 Theatre Dance 3.25 Huntingdon 4 'favs' out of the last 5 races have won this which makes Hold'em even more difficult to oppose but at 6/4 it gives us the chance of a good e/w. Theatre Dance wasn't far behind Hold'em in Dec at Ascot and shaped as tho this extra trip will suit. 8/1 Might even have a nibble on the SFC Street Life 5.00 Huntingdon Timmy Murphy doesnt ride for W Musson that often but he got 2nd at Ascot for this trainer with a 33/1 and he's an eye catching booking for this last race. Lightly raced over the hurdles but has been running on the Flat without much success but could run well here at a fair price. 14/1

Re: Huntingdon 21/02/08 2.50 Modicum 15 pts 9/4 Bet3 BOG Strong traveller. Does not always find but has the ability to travel all over these even Desert Quest, in fact if those two were in a battle at the finish, you should be looking for the third. Disappointed lto but I think that was the ground as much as anything. Before that decent seconds behind Cebrus Libani and Hobbs Hill who it travelled better than that day and that speaks volumes. Huge prices for the Arkle at the moment and whilst it should be outclassed in that, its ability to travel could mean it runs a good race for a while. 3.25 Crocodiles Rock 7.5 pts e.w 7/1 Bet3 BOG Good race. Hold Em representing Aigle D'Or form, Middleton dene impressive early on this season and others with notable chances but Crocodiles Rock is the dark horse. Good bumper form, a few wins and then a good race in Chelt bumper when 6. Won on hurdle debut on better ground and despite poor effort lto when outbattled and did not want to win, the better standard of race may suit better today as starnge as that sounds along with the better ground.

Re: Huntingdon 21/02/08

SportHorse Racing
Event3.25 Huntingdon
SelectionKingscape (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date21/02/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 15.00 (Back)
ReasoningOnly had the 1 run which is truning into a decent bit of form with all 3 horses finishing ahead of Kingscape winning since that race, Group Captain, Luxurix & Stripe me blue. Considering that was Kingscape's 1st outing over hurdles it ran to 6.75L of Group Captain who is a leading fancy now at Cheltenham. I would expect that Kingscape would improve a few pounds for that outing & coupled with the fact the McManus owned horse's stable has a decent record here. Looks value at 14/1 as around 10's elsewhere.

Re: Huntingdon 21/02/08 2.50 Royals Darling Geez, what a horrible little race. Only 5 runners but 4 of them appear to have a good chance of winning and the betting is all over the place from last night's forecast. To make matters worse there are question marks against all of them. Anyway, I've spent so long looking at it that I feel obliged to pick something, or I've just wasted several hours. Royals Darling has won in class 2, has won right-handed, has won in small fields, in fact he only wins in very small fields. He sometimes seems a bit ungenuine, but the first time blinkers might do the trick. The ground is a bit of a worry as he seems best on 'soft' but you'd hope that as it was 'good, good/soft in places' yesterday, it can't have dried out too much even tho' it's now 'good'. It's not going to be hard ground. At his best, he's better than these others, so I'll pin my hopes on him putting his best foot forward.