• Yes please, I have more than 100 posts
    • Yes please, I have less than 100 posts but I cheered you on
    • No thanks, but good luck with the game

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 I would just like to add, what a great gesture from Run this is to the members of this forum.This is what forums are all about if you ask me and that is members doing good things for members.I myself come on here very little as I am involved with many things on the poker side myself and other forums.I am not writing in here in the hope of playing in this freeroll or anything, I am just wanting to say how Great it is when people offer their generosity to fellow members.I wish all who play the very best of luck and once again Run, Very well done. All the best to you all and hope to see you at the tables sometime. BridKid.

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 I've just received the email and i wanted to see it. This is a man of his word, and thats a thing, that at least in my country is hard to find these days (i mean, with people below 50 years or so). Most of the people would have said.. lets cut in half, how about 5% or something like that. Congrats man and all my respect. One thing... how about if someone here makes a little list of the charity foundations? I know i cant play cause im new in here and have like 20 posts or so, but, it will be nice to have some of the options organized. Regards

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008

I would just like to add, what a great gesture from Run this is to the members of this forum.This is what forums are all about if you ask me and that is members doing good things for members.I myself come on here very little as I am involved with many things on the poker side myself and other forums.I am not writing in here in the hope of playing in this freeroll or anything, I am just wanting to say how Great it is when people offer their generosity to fellow members.I wish all who play the very best of luck and once again Run, Very well done. All the best to you all and hope to see you at the tables sometime. BridKid.
Thank you for the kind words. I must get back onto betfred for a few tournaments, when I am sure I'll come across you. Just so you know, I am 'elmaamul' on betfred. :ok

I've just received the email and i wanted to see it. This is a man of his word, and thats a thing, that at least in my country is hard to find these days (i mean, with people below 50 years or so). Most of the people would have said.. lets cut in half, how about 5% or something like that. Congrats man and all my respect. One thing... how about if someone here makes a little list of the charity foundations? I know i cant play cause im new in here and have like 20 posts or so, but, it will be nice to have some of the options organized. Regards
Thank you for your kind words too. When we get closer to the game I did think about suggesting people post the charity they will be 'representing' but with no obligation. One question - what email ? :ok

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 Cheers - got it now More kind words, thanks Paul :ok I'm having second thoughts about announcing charities before the game. I want people playing their normal game and not worrying about possibly depriving a named charity (that they might also personally support) of some cash :unsure

I'm having second thoughts about announcing charities before the game. I want people playing their normal game and not worrying about possibly depriving a named charity (that they might also personally support) of some cash :unsure
Don't over analyse mate, it will be fine. :ok

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 ColU is right Runa, I don't think anyone is going to have their game influenced by an opponents charity. We all probably have our favoured charity but as long as some worthwhile cause benefits from your generousity, I imagine no-one will be worried.:ok

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 The "PL Charity Freeroll" is now in the Blue Square freeroll tournament lobby. It shows as starting at 21.00 on 30/3/08 which I'm hoping will be 8pm when BST kicks in that morning. It is password protected, which will be sent out on the evening of 28th March (with Avon's help) - but please let me know if you need it sooner. :ok

My 1st post here,and what you are doing is fantastic. If only more people were like you in the world. I am very impressed by this forum,even more so now. Well done,you have made me smile.:D
Now that is an impressive first post. :clap :welcome swannyneck.

The "PL Charity Freeroll" is now in the Blue Square freeroll tournament lobby. It shows as starting at 21.00 on 30/3/08 which I'm hoping will be 8pm when BST kicks in that morning. It is password protected, which will be sent out on the evening of 28th March (with Avon's help) - but please let me know if you need it sooner. :ok
Ill say it again Duncan, Simply Awesome! If you can get me the PW before the 24th id be greatfull, as ill be in prague at the time but will log in to play on the evening if i can make it!

My 1st post here,and what you are doing is fantastic. If only more people were like you in the world. I am very impressed by this forum,even more so now. Well done,you have made me smile.:D
Thank you and :welcome Hope you enjoy your time here :ok