** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2

Friday 15 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Caykur Rizespor v Fenerbahçe (18:00GMT) 6.00 3.75 1.51 110% Details »
Hide « Caykur Rizespor v Fenerbahçe
Saturday 16 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Bursaspor Kulübü v Istanbul BB (11:30GMT) 2.05 3.20 3.30 110% Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Istanbul BB
Gençlerbirligi O. v Sivasspor (11:30GMT) 3.00 3.20 2.20 110% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi O. v Sivasspor
Besiktas v Ankaraspor (17:00GMT) 1.40 4.00 7.50 110% Details »
Hide « Besiktas v Ankaraspor
Sunday 17 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Kaisimpasa SK v Denizlispor (11:30GMT) 3.25 3.25 2.05 110% Details »
Hide « Kaisimpasa SK v Denizlispor
Kayserispor v Gaziantep (11:30GMT) 1.50 3.75 6.00 110% Details »
Hide « Kayserispor v Gaziantep
Manisaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (11:30GMT) 2.35 3.20 2.75 110% Details »
Hide « Manisaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK
Ankaragücü v Trabzonspor (13:00GMT) 2.37 3.20 2.70 110% Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Trabzonspor
Konyaspor v Galatasaray (17:00GMT) 4.00 3.20 1.85 110% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 ÇAYKUR RİZE Özden Suat İgor Kürşat Victoria Emrah Fahri Cumhur Mustafa Riberio Zafer FENERBAHÇE Volkan Gökhan Gönül Edu Lugano Roberto Carlos Deivid Aurelio Selçuk Uğur Boral Alex Kezman fener will play full squad.. only semih şentürk wont play due to injury.. fener has to win this match.. cause there is noly 1 point fener and gala.. fener will play sevilla on tuesday.. but firstly they should beat rize.. as me, kezman is better striker than semih and i think he will score tonight.. rize is worst team in super league at the moment.. yes, kasımpaşa plays better football than rize that has only 9 point.. rize lost to istanbul b.b last week and played awfull football.. rize has very awfull defence.. i watched last match and beşiktaş match(turkish cup) and i saw that fener definitly will score 1 or more..easy win for fener.. fener straight wins; 1.5 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 Shef,did you been on game against Leverkusen on stadium? I watch on tv,Galata great play, many chanses,great misses,fantastic support but deficiency of luck. I hope that Galata will win in second leg against awful Leverkuzen.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2

Shef' date='did you been on game against Leverkusen on stadium? I watch on tv,Galata great play, many chanses,great misses,fantastic support but deficiency of luck. I hope that Galata will win in second leg against awful Leverkuzen.[/quote'] yes mate, i watched the match at ali sami yen stadium.. gala played impressive and got lots of goal position.. i didnt see gala so good recently.. but ümit karan, hakan şÃ¼kür and nonda didnt score %100.. but we will desteroy them in germany.. cause leverkusen is poor.. they didnt come to our side:lol

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 Have to go with Fenerbahce here -1 @1.91 See very good value in this as this is an important game for Fenerbahce and Rize are terrible. See a clear away win here and even if Fenerbahce dont play great they should still win by at least 1 which would be a push. PICK Fenerbahce -1 @1.91 Confidence 8/10. Prediction Rizespor 0-3 Fenerbahce GL TO All Especially Crouch Potato :rollin... I only kid. :ok

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 BURSASPOR Vega Fatih Serkan Ömer Erdoğan Egemen İsmail Veli Gutierrez Mustafa Romaschenko Tum Sinan İSTANBUL BŞB. Mehmet Ali Tunç Ekrem Mahmut Murat İbrahim Akın İlyas Karaman Kerim Zengin Tijikuzu Adriano Cesairo Necati Ateş bursa will play without supporters.. but it is very important match.. firstly , bursa will play full squad.. sinan is back and tum is very good form.. and bursa is very strong team at home.. and bursa transfered Maksim Romaschenk this week.. and he will play for bursa today.. i watched last home match of bursa to gençler, and bursa played very impressive with 10 players second period.. istanbul b.b is main problem defence.. he has awfull defence.. and last match, istanbul didnt play good football but they wan.. cause rize is worst team in this league.. bursa straight wins; 2.05 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 BEŞİKTAŞ Rüştü İ.Toraman Gordon Gökhan İ.Üzülmez Ali Tandoğan Cisse Ricardinho Delgado Holosko Nobre ANKARASPOR Senecky Murat A. Emre Ediz Erhan Özer Hürriyet Adem Neca Mehmet Yılmaz De Nigris beşiktaş will play without tello,serdar özkan and bobo.. both of them are very important players.. especially rodrigo tello.. beşiktaş played awfull football last week.. but beşiktaş is main problem defence.. gordon will play firsly.. and we will see that who is this player.. toraman, gökhan,gordon, ibrahim.. this defence can make mistakes today.. ankara transfered very important strikers.. de nigris, neca.. and tita .. last week i said that it is fantastic mix.. and these players will try to score.. and they can make this easyly.. ankara to score; 1.83 betsson BOTH TEAM TO SCORE: 2.1 BWİN(VALUE)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 KONYASPOR Oğuzhan Milos Ömer Erkan Koray Erman Mustafa Ceyhun Batista Theoue Veysel GALATASARAY Orkun Uğur Servet Emre H. Balta Barış Ayhan M. Topal Arda Nonda Ãœmit (Serkan) konya sold their vest player neca to ankara spor.. and bought ceyhun and theoue.. both of them will play today but we will see that how they are ready for this team.. konya didnt play good football recently..konya lost last 4 matches and they close to relegation zone.. gala played very impressive to leverkusen but couldnt score.. and we saw that there is no team in turkey to beat us.. especialy poor konya.. easy win for us.. gala straight wins; 1.95 bet365

and bought ceyhun and theoue.. both of them will play today but we will see that how they are ready for this team..
Actually both played in the match against Denizlispor last week; Ceyhun in the starting line up, and Kahne Tehoue as the substitution; I personally couldn't see any adoptation problem on the pitch for these problems....:)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 MKE ANKARAGÃœCÃœ Serkan El Yasa Tolga Lamas İlkem Gökhan Murat Erdoğan Krita Cem Can Diawara Bebbe TRABZONSPOR Tolga Ferhat Hüseyin Erdinç Çağdaş Serkan Hasan (Adnan) Ayman Gökdeniz Yattara Umut trabzon started to play good football last 2 matches.. and new president sadri şener was chosen last week.. and it seems that problems will be solved these days.. last match, gökdeniz and yattara played very impressive football.. i liked their game.. trabzon will play full squad today and there is no big missing.. ankaragücü is on of the worst team in super league recently.. they have terrible defence.. ankaragücü bought two players for defence but these are third class players.. and i dont think that poor ankaragücü can beat trabzon.. trabzon not to lose; 1.45 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 MANİSASPOR Martinez Ãœmit Kalabane Ze Antonio Ferhat Uğur Selçuk Targino Güven Burak Rafael GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Recep Erhan Tuna El Saka Hakan Burhan Mehmet Nas Kerem Engin Okan Isaac manisa has very good squad.. selçuk(gala and beşiktaş wants to transfer),burak(ex beşiktaş striker),uğur, klabane, rafael.. last week manisa played ali sami yen and we saw that manisa defence is terrible.. but klabane is back from african cup.. it is very important player for defence..and manisa has to win not to relegate.. gençler played good football last week.. but the best player of this team mehmet çakır is injured.. it will be difficult game for gençler.. manisa wins; 2.35 manisa not to lose ; 1.35 sportingbet

konya -gala match will be played today.. at 13.00..
Is that 11:00AM Uk time as shown on Bet365?. I'd be interested in your thoughts on this game Shef. It says on Bet365 that this game is being played at a "Neutral Venue" which, if that is true would surely be good for bets on Galatasaray. My only worry is, how seriously will Galatasaray take this game now that it is so close to the away UEFA Cup game with Bayer Leverkusen (e.g. Will they now rest players and play a weakened team).

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 Ola CHUNK,just saw ur message and registered myself to reply it. ;) Yes it is postponed to today deu to bad weather conditions and the situation still same in Konya imo.Maybe not so drastic snowing but i am sure freezing cold .But i feel something positive towards Gala here. They have a tight conversation since yesterday with Federation here and obviously Gala are rgiht here.Becoz the team have imporant match this thursday at Leverkusen and it is really important for country points actually.Maybe a positive result will go Turkey up one more step above and it means that we will have a few more teams in Eurocup. Anyway normally this shouldnt be played.it should be posptponed due to reasons above.But if will be played,then that means Gala also want to play this.Again young players will try to imporove their levels and that shall help visitors just like last weeks. 1.80 in stanjames not bad price for taking.OFC i wont handle it but value indeed.UNDER also reasonable option here.

Ola CHUNK' date=just saw ur message and registered myself to reply it. ;) Yes it is postponed to today deu to bad weather conditions and the situation still same in Konya imo.Maybe not so drastic snowing but i am sure freezing cold .But i feel something positive towards Gala here. They have a tight conversation since yesterday with Federation here and obviously Gala are rgiht here.Becoz the team have imporant match this thursday at Leverkusen and it is really important for country points actually.Maybe a positive result will go Turkey up one more step above and it means that we will have a few more teams in Eurocup. Anyway normally this shouldnt be played.it should be posptponed due to reasons above.But if will be played,then that means Gala also want to play this.Again young players will try to imporove their levels and that shall help visitors just like last weeks. 1.80 in stanjames not bad price for taking.OFC i wont handle it but value indeed.UNDER also reasonable option here.
:welcome TO The Punter's Lounge AltayIzmir!. Great to have another opinion on Turkish football on The Punter's Lounge to back up all of the excellent work that Shef does. Really appreciate your opinion. May have a small bet on Galatasaray and may also take overs as the snow and ice may lead to mistakes and a few goals. Thanks again and hope you become a regular on here :ok. One last thing, to Shef or AltayIzmir, Bet365 are still saying that the game is being played at a "Neutral Venue". Is this true?.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 :ok

it is not true mate.. match will be played konya is own field..
Thanks for that Shef. I'd just like to say that I think you do a great job with your previews on the Turkish League :clap. I always check on The Punter's Lounge for your opinion when I'm going to place a bet on the Turkish Super League as it's always good to have an expert opinion from someone in Turkey. Keep up the good work :ok.