** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2 CHUNK;Imo after seeing the situation of stadium actually how is it looking,they thought it is in another country or East part of Turkey becoz they used to see here as always with sunshine and hot weather:spank But they got shocked after seeing Konya city like that 5236_491_B_kar001.jpg :rollin:rollin Anyway lineups declared right now.U can see 'em by under the link http://www.sporx.com/futbol/superlig/99532/

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 15-17/2

CHUNK;Imo after seeing the situation of stadium actually how is it looking,they thought it is in another country or East part of Turkey becoz they used to see here as always with sunshine and hot weather:spank But they got shocked after seeing Konya city like that 5236_491_B_kar001.jpg :rollin:rollin Anyway lineups declared right now.U can see 'em by under the link http://www.sporx.com/futbol/superlig/99532/
You could be right, not the sort of weather I would expect to see in Turkey :lol. Anyway, is that a strong starting 11 for Galatasaray without Nonda (1 up front???). Can't make my mind up wether to back Galatasaray or not :unsure.

You could be right' date=' not the sort of weather I would expect to see in Turkey :lol. Anyway, is that a strong starting 11 for Galatasaray without Nonda (1 up front???). Can't make my mind up wether to back Galatasaray or not :unsure.[/quote'] Lately we used to see Gala lineups with young players so much.IMO Feldkamp is still thinkin' about Lever match and saving his important powers there.But if somethings go wrong ,he will give 'em chance. substitutes of Gala are like that Aykut, Barusso, Carrusca, Bozuid, Nonda, Hakan, Serkan We could see Barruso-Nonda and Serkan on the pitch second half prolly.Therefore dont worry;)

Unlucky CHUNK' date='GS missed 2 times huge in a minute[/quote'] :D, still havent back Galatasaray yet. Thought I'd let the 1st half ride and see how the conditions affected the match. Galatasaray has just hit evens so now is the time for me to go in I think. Good luck all :ok.