Daily MTT Winnings -February

the croc

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings -February 59th in the BlueSquare "Once in a Blue Moon" tournament yesterday. Unfortunately I don't have a screen shot but as it was the focus game the result has been witnessed by many here. $10.34 + $10.50 added, so $20.84 GazBlades did much better, reaching the final table, but I don't have any info on his winnings Fred

Re: Daily MTT Winnings -February $55 on Pokerstars: PokerStars Tournament #77445307, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 162 players Total Prize Pool: $2175.00 Target Tournament #77445082 Buy-In: $55.00 39 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2008/02/22 - 18:31:00 (ET) Dear slapdash1, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #77445082 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #77445082 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with $55.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings -February

$37.75 for 6th. If Lampard scores first I get an extra $250 - I can lay that off on Betfair now for 10.0, so worth $22.72. If HT/FT is Chelsea/Draw I win $250 - I can lay that off on Betfair for 18.0, so worth $13.15
Normally I'd do the same but I think for the final I'd be tempted to let them ride, especically the Lampard one.

Normally I'd do the same but I think for the final I'd be tempted to let them ride' date=' especically the Lampard one.[/quote'] I Didn't really consider laying them off - just used that for a valuation for here :ok 4 mins plus injury time from $250 :hope

I Didn't really consider laying them off - just used that for a valuation for here :ok 4 mins plus injury time from $250 :hope
Very nice mate. :ok. Re valuation for here - I think it should only be included if you win it. :ok

Re: Daily MTT Winnings -February Ok... these arent my winnings for today, but i want to share it with you. Two weeks ago i won the 500 added superseries at William Hill, and last week, i got 2nd place in the same tourney. So, its kinda unusual with that field to get this far twice but... here are the screenshots. williamhill150208np1.jpg williamhill220208qe4.jpg Thank you very much and best regards