Daily MTT Winnings -February

the croc

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings -February

2nd for $375. By far the biggest win of my (short) poker "career" so far. Who ever said playing freerolls isn't worth it? :) Poker142ndTitan.jpg
Nice one Silentjay!:clap:clap:clap I don't recognise the screenshot ....What site's that on?.......Were there Raked Hands required?.....Is it a weekly tourney? :unsure I'm sure there's a few folk here that would have a go if it's on every Saturday! (apart from me, as I'm in the pub) :gimme TQM

I don't recognise the screenshot ....What site's that on?.......Were there Raked Hands required?.....Is it a weekly tourney? :unsure
Titan Poker. No raked hands required. But it was "invite only". Wish I could tell you how to get invited, but I really have no idea. I just got an email from Titan a few days ago, saying that I've got a ticket to this tournament. I made a deposit in December. But that can't really be it. Hmm... judging by how much money I've won at Titan (even before this), maybe they just like me. :tongue2

Any tips or is it just keep playing and learning as you go along :)
Pretty much. I certainly get a lot further in a lot more tournaments now, than I did when I started. The only tip I can give you - patience. Only play premium hands, and try to avoid too many all-ins, no matter how tempting it is. Of course, sometimes, early in a tourney, you might wanna call that all-in when there are 5 others in already, and you have some decent cards. Either you win and have a huge stack to take advantage of, or you go out and can go do something else, without having wasted too much time. But mainly... just keep playing, and learn how best to play any given situation. And most importantly - learn from your own experience, instead of hanging on every word that some other noob writes in a forum. ;)

Pretty much. I certainly get a lot further in a lot more tournaments now, than I did when I started. The only tip I can give you - patience. Only play premium hands, and try to avoid too many all-ins, no matter how tempting it is. Of course, sometimes, early in a tourney, you might wanna call that all-in when there are 5 others in already, and you have some decent cards. Either you win and have a huge stack to take advantage of, or you go out and can go do something else, without having wasted too much time. But mainly... just keep playing, and learn how best to play any given situation. And most importantly - learn from your own experience, instead of hanging on every word that some other noob writes in a forum. ;)