Six Nations 2008

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Six Nations 2008 What a load of crap that was. My bet was a loser and in a loss now for the tourney Only good news is Worcester beat Leicester after their win at Sale so happy days there Having to watch Man U lose followed by that shit from England was too much for one day

Re: Six Nations 2008 Italy v Ireland It's Italy. Pile on. They'll boss the Scots in Rome and score 3 tries. 5pts BUY Italy shirts @ 3 England v Ireland Haven't got a clue. Wales v France. Wales for me. The way in might be this: 10pts Fra/Wal HT/FT @ 13-2 Wales 6N '08 have scored 73% of their points in the second half.

Re: Six Nations 2008 Italy vs Scotland At even money I fancy Scotland to take this so am going to have a punt off scratch. Italy have looked impressive in snatches but they don't rack up points and I think they'll concede enough penalties for Patterson to put the match away. Wales vs France I think France are fielding their strongest side of the six nations thus far, and at odds against I'm going to back them off scratch. I'm in a win win situation if Wales lose I'm quids in if they win I can celebrate the Grand Slam.

Re: Six Nations 2008

Italy v Ireland It's Italy. Pile on. They'll boss the Scots in Rome and score 3 tries. 5pts BUY Italy shirts @ 3 England v Ireland Haven't got a clue. Wales v France. Wales for me. The way in might be this: 10pts Fra/Wal HT/FT @ 13-2 Wales 6N '08 have scored 73% of their points in the second half.
I also like Italy at home and was looking at Fra/Fra & Fra/Wales HT/FT as well. Decided to leave the Wales game alone myself but best of luck with it. Ordinary 6N this year on both the playing and betting front for me. Last bets of the campaign: 10pts Italy HT/FT @ 2.60 (NZTab) 10ptys England HT/FT @ 1.90 (NZTab) GLA Cheers CK 6N 2008: Staked 105 Returned 115 Yield 9%