** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Festival in Newcastle

morlspin

Virgin Festival in Newcastle  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, but I'm still trying
    • No, and will not be trying

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle Just noticed your avatar Benn :ok I can way beat that but obviously because of my shoulder injury I'll have to leave out the Wii this time :tongue2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle well i cant get anybody to come up with me but found a cheap place to stay and booked so ill be the sad guy sat on my own sat in a corner fancy my son having his 21st the same weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle the crocs just rang me from work to tell me he is now going and if any 1 knows where he can get a rooom or if any1 wants to share a room I know when I booked a few weeks back they were very scarce

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle

the crocs just rang me from work to tell me he is now going and if any 1 knows where he can get a rooom or if any1 wants to share a room I know when I booked a few weeks back they were very scarce
they'll be clambering to volunteer here Fen :lol

the crocs just rang me from work to tell me he is now going and if any 1 knows where he can get a rooom or if any1 wants to share a room I know when I booked a few weeks back they were very scarce
Travelodge Whitemare Pool is £29 per night for that weekend! However, whitemare pool is about a 5 mile taxi drive from the city centre!

might have to share your tree bri :D
I've not booked anywhere yet croc as I am still unsure if and who is coming so it may be a tree again. Isn't Newcastle a long way from Dubai?

I've not booked anywhere yet croc as I am still unsure if and who is coming so it may be a tree again. Isn't Newcastle a long way from Dubai?
a very long way,but since im in uk atm its not a problem. sorted for a room now so stick your tree ;)

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle Anyone else staying at Jurys Inn? Rob and I are staying there - £138 for the 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) for the room - only booked it a few days ago.

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle Am playing in the main event now, thanks to adetrick's generousity.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Have got a room booked at the Surtees Hotel on Dean Street for both nights.

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle Has everyone got digs sorted now? I guess I'd better book mine. I was going to book a 2 bed quayside apartment, if anyone is interested in doing it that way?

Has everyone got digs sorted now? I guess I'd better book mine. I was going to book a 2 bed quayside apartment, if anyone is interested in doing it that way?
Bit posh Bri. :unsure Work must be good. :lol

Bit posh Bri. :unsure Work must be good. :lol
Works out a lot cheaper than a hotel if you get 2 or 3 in and you get a kitchen so Uber can cook his famous fry up and a lounge to play poker in. Work is great thanks, I've not been in for four months :lol

Has everyone got digs sorted now? I guess I'd better book mine. I was going to book a 2 bed quayside apartment, if anyone is interested in doing it that way?
Any luck bri, thought i would have a look and as far as i can see there is only 1 bed apartments left and they want £260 for 2 nights!:eek