Poker Player GUKPT Newcastle Freeroll

McG

Re: Poker Player GUKPT Newcastle Freeroll

out 1st hand with k/k' date=',my re-raise got called by j/2 who hit the trips on the flop,,off for a game of HORSE on stars now good luck all[/quote'] Same idiot got me. Went all in with J's. She called with A9. Flop came JA10. Turn was a 10. making me a full house J's full of 10's. River is another A - giving me J's full of A's, but also gives her A's full of 10's. :wall GL all Steve.

Re: Poker Player GUKPT Newcastle Freeroll

Went out in 13th AK v KJ :cry. But what if there are still Port of Hungs? One actually said he was Hung. GL millbet :hope.
That was me Hen... sorry but already committed after initial raise (and it was soooted)

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Player GUKPT Newcastle Freeroll :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Poker Player GUKPT Newcastle Freeroll Thanks for the support :notworthy I did see it but was just a bit focussed. What a monster tourney think it was 863 runners and the heads up was a major battle, that I'd thought I'd lost at one point but managed to overcome him in the end :nana Am I going to Brighton or Newcastle? I'll pack me KY Jelly and poppers just in case.