** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Withdrawing from paradise poker

aimar21

I've never deposited money into paradise poker (sportingbet) and I started with freerolls to build my bankroll up to something.. Now since I'm withdrawing I couldn't get much help from live helpers, e-mails, etc.. So I would like to ask it here in case anybody knows and I really need to learn this.. Can I withdraw money without depositing any? If I can't, what are the details or other requirements for withdrawing? I know I shouldn't have asked it here but they won't help a guy who is withdrawing..:eyes

Re: Withdrawing from paradise poker I would be amazed if they (or anyone) let you withdraw without depositing first ..... afraid I cannot remember what they required - can you get a neteller account? That is generally the most straightforward option (deposits and withdrawals)

Re: Withdrawing from paradise poker Neteller doesn't allow memberships from Turkey. Even if they do they don't allow interactions between Turkish members and gambling sites.. I'm done with paradise and I'll deposit to Full Tilt with epassporte so I just wanna take the money(no need for neteller,etc.). Bank account is the only option in my country I guess but they won't tell me the requirements to withdraw that money. I'm scared that they will even have more of my money and won't give that back either so I don't wanna do something wrong.. With Paradise, you have to think carefully before you act..

Re: Withdrawing from paradise poker

Neteller doesn't allow memberships from Turkey. Even if they do they don't allow interactions between Turkish members and gambling sites.. I'm done with paradise and I'll deposit to Full Tilt with epassporte so I just wanna take the money(no need for neteller,etc.). Bank account is the only option in my country I guess but they won't tell me the requirements to withdraw that money. I'm scared that they will even have more of my money and won't give that back either so I don't wanna do something wrong.. With Paradise, you have to think carefully before you act..
never had problems withdrawing to my bank,no charges and usually takes about 5 days,never deposited with paradise but had deposited with sporting odds previously.

Re: Withdrawing from paradise poker I won only about 8 dollars from freeroll and then I played real money.. So they can only count that 8 dollars as a bonus and not the rest right? That means once I deposit any amount of money I'm able to withdraw them all.. I just feel like there will be a problem like "you didn't play enough hands to withdraw" etc. Is there such a requirement you know of?