** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Steve's 1 or More Goal

steveadam23

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Thanks for the support guys :ok Next 2 bets are... Bet 65 (Bank 1) Barnet v Lincoln lay 0-0 £143.26 staked to win £15.08 @ 10.5 :hope Bet 65 (Bank 2) Shrewsbury v Morecambe lay 0-0 £154.00 staked to win £16.21 @ 10.5 :hope Steve.

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Finally hit a 0-0 in the Shrewsbury game last week... Bank 1 is £300.95 Bank 2 is £154.00 Total - £454.95 Not sure where to from here - previously when I hit a losing bet I split the 2 banks equally and staked the lot to recover. However this is a little risky. Given that the bank is still quite healthy I may just split them and continue the usual staking plan. Will be back later with this afternoons selections and decision on staking.... Steve.

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Ok so decided to continue with normal staking trying to make sure I dont go totally bust after so long. Working with 2 banks of £227.47 and £227.48 Bet 66 (Bank 1) Chesterfield v Port Vale lay 0-0 £113.64 staked to win £9.47 @ 13 :hope Bet 66 (Bank 2) Grimsby v Aldershor lay 0-0 £113.62 staked to win £9.88 @ 12.5 :hope Steve.

• 4 months later...

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Time to pick this up again starting from £473.34 which was balance from last season. Changing tact slightly though. I have done a bit of research over the summer and turns out that the English League 2 is not the best of leagues to be concentrating on. Over the last 8 seasons, 8.15% of games have ended 0-0. Of the major European leagues I found the following over the same timescale... Norwegian Tippeligaen - 5.42% Scottish Premier League - 6.03% German Bundesliga - 6.58% Swiss Super League - 6.59% Danish SAS Ligaen - 6.63% Dutch Eredivisie - 6.70% Belgian Juliper - 6.99% All picks from now on will be from the above 7 leagues. Will be back later today with first picks of this season. Steve.

• 1 year later...

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Took a while to trawl through all of it. I was checking for consecutive winners with reference to the record I spoke of on the other thread, and whilst Steve is someway shy of that record he is doing well in his own 'system'.