** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Steve's 1 or More Goal

steveadam23

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal

Fantastic results, well done. I don't think you've had enough recognition for what you have achieved.
Thanks aldric! :ok I also don't think I have had enough recognition. You should all bow at my glory hunting feet!! :lol:lol Anyway a couple games I like the look of tomorrow evening... Bet 53 (Bank 1) Accrington Stanley v Darlington lay 0-0 £86.71 staked to win £7.54 @ 12.5 :hope Bet 53 (Bank 2) Aldershot v Notts County lay 0-0 £92.88 staked to win £7.43 @ 13.5 :hope Steve.

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Thanks guys :ok TGR - just had a look back through the thread. I had a couple of attempts at the start of the thread which weren't exactly successful. This run started on the 2nd Feb 2008, so almost a year ago. £100 was the initial stake - split into 2 banks for £50. I decided to allow for a few losers I would only be staking half of this so I would not be wiped out with a loser. Fingers crossed for quite a few more winners yet! Steve.

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal Shame about 1 of tonights games being postponed. However I only had to wait 6 minutes for a goal in the Aldershot game Bank 1 remains on £173.57 Bank 2 moves to £194.13 Total now is £367.70 So 105 bets placed and showing a profit of £267.70. In those 105 - I have only found 3 0-0's. Fingers crossed for the next 100.... Steve.

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal

Shame about 1 of tonights games being postponed. However I only had to wait 6 minutes for a goal in the Aldershot game Bank 1 remains on £173.57 Bank 2 moves to £194.13 Total now is £367.70 So 105 bets placed and showing a profit of £267.70. In those 105 - I have only found 3 0-0's. Fingers crossed for the next 100.... Steve.
Steve which bookies do you use for this type of bet

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal I was kept waiting a long time for a goal in the Chester game. However it did come and both bets win again today!! Bank 1 moves onto £197.87 Bank 2 moves onto £219.30 Total is £417.17 AS mentioned - this run started exactly a year ago - on the 2nd Feb 2008. Smashed through the £400 mark (from starting at £100). Slow progress - but fingers cross for the next 12 months....:beer:beer Steve.

Re: Steve's 1 or More Goal The weather has hit the League 2 schedule today, however there are a couple that I like the look of... Bet 56 (Bank 1) Bury v Dag & Red lay 0-0 £98.88 staked to win £8.24 @ 13 :hope Bet 57 (Bank 2) Grimsby v Exeter lay 0-0 £109.62 staked to win £10.44 @ 11.5 :hope Steve.