** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?....

avongirl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?....

i would' date='nt mind playing if im around please can i have password and what site please:ok[/quote'] It's on Prima network so choice of several - 32Red, Stan's, gnuf, betonbet, spin palace, pokertime......that's what I've got. :eek I'll probably play through gnuf as I can afford to lose there! Although if pots get big enough to generate raked hands I guess Stan's is a good place to go for the freeroll? Don't forget GaF can't beat the 0.05/0.10c so he's no chance at this level. :lol

would like to play but might be going out with the mrs any chance of a omaha hi or hi lo table
Just one comment on that - I dont know how many will/can mix NLHE and Omaha - I know I can't :$ Happy to play Omaha, just not at the same time as NLHE....

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... If i'm around and not out doing Santa's job for him then i would love to catch up with you guys n gals. Although a lot of my poker sites are missing or no login details due to several upgrades/formats. I will have a look at what prima sites i have and try to get one up and running in time, please send password :ok

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... Have updated post 1 with all those who have expressed an interest and you should all have the password. As we are now 23 possible could someone else please set up another table - suggest PLXmasCash3 with same password please. I guess some might want to play more than one table anyway if there are seats available.

Guest poker head

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... Hello there people by any chance could I get the password to get playing in this tourny or is it too late?

Hello there people by any chance could I get the password to get playing in this tourny or is it too late?
Hi Poker Head. Thanks for showing an interest in this. I'm sorry, but the password is only being sent out by Private Messaging within the forum to ensure this remains a friendly PL only game and unfortunately as you don't have enough posts yet you are not able to receive it. I'm sure if you pop back into this thread at midnight we can all wish you a Merry Christmas here though. :ok

Hi' date=' could I have the password please? Thanks. I'm pretty sure I am able to recieve PMs even though I can't send them yet.[/quote'] Hi mate, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we're only sending the password out by PM (see above post to Poker Head) and you haven't enough posts yet to receive PM's. Sorry.