** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker utd!!

kevsul

Re: Poker utd!! bump

International Match
line3.gif

FRANCE v ENGLAND 26th March 2008 10:15pm

Have you ever dreamt of scoring a hat-trick for your country? Well now is your chance in the France v England clash! In the lead up to the 2010 World Cup, every time England play a football match there will be a special International Match Day Tournament here at POKER UTD. The tournaments will kick off straight after the football matches finish, so make sure you register early if you are watching the game down the pub! To celebrate our first International fixture we are giving away $1000. Entry is free and everyone is welcome to play. The France v England Freeroll Tournament will have a $500 prizepool. Plus the winning team will qualify for a Winners Tournament with another$500 up for grabs So what are you waiting for? Your country needs you! To play here is what you need to do: (click on the steps-if you have already downloaded the poker software then go to step 2) Step I Download the POKER UTD Software Step 2 Register for your International team Please note: Step 2 is very important. If you don't register for your country through this link, then you won't be able to qualify for the Winners Tournament. After you have done this you are all set and ready to play for your country! You will be able to sign up for the tournament on the POKER UTD software. It can be found in the Scheduled/Specials section. How do I Score? Simple. Goals are scored by finishing the tournament in the top 3. 1st Place = 3 Goals 2nd Place = 2 Goals 3rd Place = 1 Goal This will give us a scoreline at the end of the tournament. The victorious team will receive a Winners Token. (In the event of a draw then both teams will qualify) Basically you just play this like a standard poker tournament. Collusion between players on the same side is not allowed and any players seen to be doing this will be disqualified. Please note that only players that have registered for either England or France will be able to score goals in this tournament. OK My team won but I finished the tournament in last place! Do I still qualify? Yes. Every player from the winning team, even if they finished last, will be credited with a Winners Token. This Token can be used to enter The $500 Winners tournament on 2nd April at 9:00pm. (Winning Tokens will be credited within 48hrs) If you have any quesyions then please email [email protected]

sub3.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
f1.gif
© www.pokerutd.com

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker utd!! Hi Player B3ZZY smashes home 4 for Leeds in their win over Bournemouth thanks to his tournament win. He cashed for £112 and wins a Match Day Token for himself and team mate AvonGirlLUFC. This keeps Leeds 2 points clear at the top of League One. Second place finisher SHANEUK83 won a useful $70 but no goals as Man Utd did not have a fixture :( BABYSHAM finished in third place giving Rotherham a 2:0 win over Shrewsbury. Rotherham are now 13 points clear at the top of League Two. Well done also to malc100 and docsbit for finishing in the money. The current league positions can be seen HERE There are plenty of fixtures this week, so loads of goals to be had. To see who your team is up against click HERE Entry into the POKER UTD League Match Day tournament every Sunday at 8:30pm is with a Match Day Token, or you can buy in directly for $5.50. 3X Match Day Tokens are up for grabs every weekday in the Match Day Qualifier Freerolls at 8:30pm 5X Match Day Tokens are available in the Match Day Shoot Out every Saturday at 12:00 noon. This tourney costs just 55c. Sweep: Last week the sweep was to predict the score in the Inter Milan v Liverpool game. First correct guess sent in won $50. Any other correct guesses $10. docsbit did well again this week and correctly predicted the 1:0 Liverpool win. But thetempest01 was the first correct answer sent in so he wins $50 and docsbit wins $10. They both win a Match Day Token as well. Well done! This week It's the Iceland v Faroe Islands International on Sunday. Same rules apply. £50 for first correct guess in, $10 any one else. Please send your email to [email protected] with your prediction and user name to arrive before the kick off. One guess per player. *** The more players we have entering, the more we can give away, so once you have sent in your guess, please pass on the details of this sweep to your friends, so they can have a go as well :) *** Bounty: This Sunday B3ZZY is the bounty player Knock them out and win a Token. If no one manages to then they will win a $50 bonus. Here's to a winning week! POKER UTD Team

Re: Poker utd!! Hi Player They say that the cream will always rise to the top and last seasons POKER UTD Champion spannerlj seems to back this up with his first place finish. His team, Plymouth, had a double fixture so he ended up scoring 8 goals. They won 4:0 against Scunthorpe and Bristol City. This keeps them clear at the top of the Championship and also puts spannerlj to the top of the Top Goal Scorers Table. He also wins a Match Day Token for the other Plymouth players ( malc100, Griff5o5) Well played! Second place finisher eggster57 scored a hat trick for Blackburn as they hammered West Ham 3:0. This result puts him into top spot as the current Premiership Top Goal Scorer. thetempest01 finished in third place giving Bolton a 2:0 win over Wigan. Well done also to teaulcsg and MagisterMilitum for finishing in the money. The current league positions can be seen HERE There are plenty of fixtures this week, so loads of goals to be had. To see who your team is up against click HERE You can buy in directly to the League Tournament or use a Match Day Token: 3X Match Day Tokens are up for grabs every weekday in the Match Day Qualifier Freerolls at 8:30pm 5X Match Day Tokens are available in the Match Day Shoot Out every Saturday at 12:00 noon. This tourney costs just 55c. Sweep: Last week the sweep was to predict the score in the Iceland v Faroe Islandsgame. First correct guess sent in gets $50. Any other correct guesses $10. Well the score was 3:0 to Iceland and 4 of you got it spot on and win cash and a Match Day Token. In order they arrived in the inbox: slievesnacht - $50 barowfordclaret - $10 spannerlj -$10 MagicBromz $10 Well done all of you. The money will be paid into your POKER UTD accounts. This week the sweep will be on the France V England match. You need to predict the score AND the name of the first goal scorer. Get either one correct and win a Match Day Token. Guess both correct and be the first entry in and win $50. All other correct predictions will win $10 Please send your email to [email protected] with your prediction of first goal scorer and score, with your user name to arrive before the kick off. One guess per player. France v England International Match Day: Straight after the football match we are having our own France V England International on POKER UTD. It's free to enter and there is a $500 prizepool with another $500 tournament for the winning team. Please try and get as many English players as you can to register for this tournament so that we can win the $500 Winners tournament. At the moment there are more French players than English and that can't be right! Goals are scored just like in the POKER UTD Leagues, except there is no extra goal for finishing higher than the other team, so its: 1st Place = 3 Goals 2nd Place = 2 Goals 3rd Place = 1 Goal Registration is open now. For more info on POKER UTD's first International Match Day click HERE Bounty: Congratulations to teaulcsg for knocking out the bounty player B3ZZY. He wins a Match Day Token. This week spannerlj is the bounty player, but he kindly informed me that he won't be playing this Sunday, so maybe resident pro teaulcsg can carry the bounty this week. Knock him out and win a Token. If no one manages to then he will win a $50 bonus. Here's to an England double! POKER UTD Team

Re: Poker utd!! How many are registerd to play for France I only see the English teams on a Sunday. If there is none registered and I transfer (qualify because I went to Paris for a weekend once) I could be striker I could be captain I could win the tourney and lead my team to glory against les rosbifs. Oh bye, the nurse says I have to get back into bed now. :loon

Re: Poker utd!! Hi Player

Tonight is POKER UTD's first International Match Day with a mighty France v England clash at 22:15pm.

If you haven't signed up yet it's not too late.

Just boot up the POKER UTD software and you will find it in the 'Scheduled/Specials' section.

It's free to enter with a $500 prizepool and a $500 Winners tournament for players from the winning side.

For more details, including how to score click HERE

Here's to an England double!

Oh sorry we are unbiased here. Good luck both teams ;)

POKER UTD

Re: Poker utd!!

no problems here duncan
I could see from the lobby that there were unaffected players but it wouldn't open any table for me, not just not mine. Fixed by logging out and back in and as a couple of people arrived at my table after me I'm guessing others had the same problem. Not the end of the world, just extremely annoying.

Re: Poker utd!! I started off with a table of 9 sitouts, moved after 5 mins to another table of 9 sitouts. Gradually people came in (I know heniek couldn't get in at first too.) Still loads of sitouts left though. Just gone in 63rd but at least I can see plenty of the regulars still left in. :ok

Re: Poker utd!! Took me out twice too had to shut down and start up again. Pinched some blinds from the sitouts when I was connected then lesjohnson came and took my ill gotten gains. Ah well tha dont get owt fur nowt. :) It was more fun though when a few more managed to get connected.

Re: Poker utd!! France v England International Match Day: First of all apologies to those players that had trouble logging in for this tournament. IPoker had some issues which were dealt with but not before some of you got annoyed with the disconnections. It was bad timing from our part as it prevented quite a few more players from joining the tournament. Anyway sorry again if you were affected. But WOW! What a result. England thrashed the French 6:0 thanks to a hat-trick from thetempest01, 2 goals from 1esjohnson and 1 from lcfcgaz1. Finishing 1st 2nd and 3rd respectively. The French didn't really get a look in though there were a few nervous moments on the final table as the French still had 3 players in. The good news for all the England players is that you have qualified for the $500 Winners tournament thanks to the heroics of the 3 England stars. All registered England players, that played in the tournament, have been issued with a France v England Winners Token. This will allow them to register for the Invitational France v England Winners tournament on the 2nd April at 21:00.

• 1 month later...

Re: Poker utd!! SHANEUK83 bangs in 4 for Man Utd in their win against Chelsea. He wins $126 and a Match Day Token for himself and his Man Utd team mates (steukgfmoderator, kid19UTD) PLhen finishes in second place for $78.75, but no goals as Arsenal didn't have a fixture. They do however have a double fixture this Sunday. fredflintsone knocks in 2 for Burnley in their win against Cardiff and nets $47.25 on his debut. fredflintsone had been on the Burnley bench for quite a while and his 2 goals must please their manager barowfordclaret. Also well done to Fadds and Stasia4 for finishing in the money. As it stands: The POKER UTD Premiership title race is between Newcastle and Arsenal, with Arsenal having a double fixture this Sunday, and Newcastle having a double fixture next Sunday. This one is going right down to the wire. eggster57 is currently the leading Premiership top goal scorer, but the top 3 places are still to be decided. Plymouth are home and dry at the top of the Championship with spannerlj way ahead as the Championship top goal scorer. The fight for second and third is still on though. League One is between Leeds and Brighton for top spot, though Gillingham can nip into second place if they beat Leeds this Sunday. teaulcsg is assured top place as the top goal scorer in League One and is currenly leading the overrall Golden Boot. Rotherham have secured top spot and BABYSHAM and lcfcgaz1 are neck and neck on 47 goals as League Two top goal scorers. All the League positions can be seen HERE There is still plenty to play for and still time to qualify for the League Final. Bounty: This Sunday SHANEUK83is the bounty player Knock him out of the POKER UTD League Match Day tournament on Sunday and win a Token. If no one manages to then he will win a $50 bonus. Champions Final: We are very near the end of the season now, with some teams having their last game this Sunday, so it's your last chance to secure your place in the League Final on the 6th July. League Final Tokens will be issued to all qualifiers at the end of the 07/08 season. __________________ >POKER UTD - THE online poker room for football fans

• 3 months later...

Re: Poker utd!! Hi Player

KICK OFF!!

The new POKER UTD League season is upon us with the first Match Day Tournament starting this Sunday 10th August, at the earlier time of 7:30pm. This season, things have got better with each Match Day having $200 added to the prize pool.

You can buy in directly for $10+$1 or with a Match Day Token. These tokens can be won every day in the Match Day Qualifiers starting tonight.

Match Day Qualifier Schedule:

Mon, Tue at 8:30pm: Match Day Qualifier Freeroll (R/A)- Free to enter with option of $1 rebuys and add on. One Token for every $11 in the pot. 3 x Tokens guaranteed

Wed, Thurs at 8:30pm: Match Day Qualifier (R/A) $1+10c Buy in with rebuy and add-on. One Token for every $11 in the pot- 3 x Tokens guaranteed.

Fri, Sat at 7:30pm: Match Day Qualifier Freezeout $2+20c Buy in. One Token for every $11 in the pot- 3 x Tokens guaranteed.

Match Day:

Every Sunday at 7:30pm.

Freezeout with $200 added.

Buy in: $10+$1 or with a Match Day Token.

Score goals, win cash and help your foootball team win the League!

Click for more info about the POKER UTD Leagues

This season there is even more at stake with bigger prizes than ever before. CLICK HERE to see what's up for grabs.

$200 Fantasy football and I Know The Score:

You are invited to join our fantasy football and the score prediction leagues. Each one has $200 added on top of the regular prizes.

CLICK HERE to find out how to join in.

Also the weekly $50 football match prediction competition has kicked off. All you have to do is guess the final score and first goal scorer in our featured match to win the cash.

CLICK HERE to have your guess for this week.

There is plenty of cash up for grabs for everyone. All you have to do is take part. Oh, and try to win of course ;)

Good Luck.

POKER UTD

Re: Poker utd!! The 08/09 season kicked off with fixtures for all the leagues apart from the Premiership. teaulcsg continued this season from where he had left off, with an opening tournament win. Netting 4 for Brighton against Crewe and taking an early lead in the Top Goal Scorers Table. His win also provided him with a POKER UTD league record of $250 in cash. Well played! In second place was tatydt9. His win netted him $150 and a Hat-Trick for Hearts in their 3-0 win over Motherwell. SHANEUK83 finished in third spot, taking home $100 and also nabbing the bounty on his way by knocking out Fadds thus winning a Match Day Token. Unfortunately Man Utd did not have a fixture so no goals were scored. Bounty: This week teaulcsg is the bounty player. Knock him out and win a Match Day Token. If no one knocks him out then he will win $50. There are plenty of fixtures this week with the Premiership kicking off. To see who your team is playing CLICK HERE Also due to popular demand the Match Day Tournament will now pay the top 10 players Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Poker utd!! Freeroll exclusively on >POKER UTD Sunday 5th October at 8:30pm Prizes include: * 10 X Pairs of Match tickets to the England v Rep. Of Ireland Legend Match at Fulham FC on Oct 9th at 7:45 pm * Signed Legend shirt * Bounty on Legend players (TBC) PM me and you will receive the password Open to UK based players only