** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League Wed 12th Dec

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec Summary of my bets for tonight Waiting on Roma and Sevilla to complete my treble with Porto from last night. (reasoning above) Arsenal(-1) single( reasoning above) Fenerbahce, Barcelona and Sporting Lisbon treble. Some low odds in there but as stated Fener should be able to beat CSKA by a few goals in front of their partisan crowd, Barca should have too much for Stuttgart with some good front players missing and despite some recent poor performances Sporting can bounce back against an injury riddled Dynamo Kiev who haven't picked up a point. Good luck all :cheers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec I strongly recommend to everyone the livescore of nordicbet.com. No need for loggin', clear the sports and leagues you don't need with ''my preferences''. Very fast, shows all cards, substitutes if you want to follow that. I am usually betting with bet365, but this one is excellent, no need for refreshing, doesn't go bust on a busy Saturday night. Good luck everyone tonight :hope @ JC Tips Saved me a fortune last night, thank you in case you didn't check the other thread :ok

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec

betting in the last round of the Champions League is all about finding teams that need to win either to cement 1st place or to Qualify, looking through todays games 3 teams jump out at you: 1. Arsenal - have already qualified for the knockout stage but, if they win and sevilla lose or draw, Arsenal will take top spot in the group which will give them one of the weaker team in the first knockout stage. Playing at home they will have the crowd and motivation to win this game against Steaua Bucharest who can not even qualify for the UEFA Cup. 2. Sevilla - are in the same group as Arsenal and they know that Arsenal will be going for top spot in the group but, as long as Sevilla win Arsenal will have to settle for second place in the group. Just like Steaua Bucharest, Slavia Prague have nothing to play for except pride as 3rd spot in the group is assured. 3. Fenerbahce - Need to win tonight to guantee 2nd place in the group, I do not believe that they can take the chance that Inter Milan will put out a strong team against PSV as they are already guanteed to finish top of the group but, if PSV beat Inter Milan and Fenerbahce only manage a draw or worse then PSV will take 2nd spot in the group and relegate Fenerbahce to the UEFA Cup. I do not believe this will happen as Fenerbahce will be extremely motivated for this game and with the highly charged Fenerbahce crowd behind them there is only one result in this game. Also CSKA Moscow have injury problems with there squad and it is believed that they only have 13 fit outfield players. If you put the above mentioned games in a treble the return is a nice 1.81 with Bet365.
:cheers Winning Bet :dude

Rangers vs Lyon 1,25 units in Lyon at 2,4 at Betfair Rangers 0-3 Lyon Fenerbahce vs CSKA 1,5 units in Fener -1,75 at 2,04 at Betfair Fener 3-1 CSKA Barcelona vs Stuttgart 1 unit in Barça clean sheet at 2,24 at Betfair Barça 3-1 Stuttgart Sporting vs Dinamo 1 unit in Sporting HT/FT at 2,4 at Betfair Sporting 3-0 (1-0) Good luck, http://picks4profit.maisapostas.com/
And also from yesterday Marseille 0-3 Liverpool Hope you enjoy it...

I hope Rangers-Lyon game would be wthout, as you say, "pushing" any of those teams to the next round. I'm putting over 2.5 goals in this match (odds like 2.25). Rangers need a draw to qualify, Lyon need a win. As we could observe yesterday - lots of goals in those games, where teams had chances to qualify. In Greece, France, Spain, Germany. Lyon in tonight game has nothing to lose, it would be really wasted year for french footbal if none team qualify to the next round. Thats why the team will be pushing forward to get a goal quite early. If they score, Rangers will have to chase French team and this is how the footbal works :tongue2 My pick - over 2.5
:clap:cow Benzema saves my bet...

I don't usually bet on this kind of events, but this one looks quite likely to happen Bojan Krkic (FCBarcelona) to score anytime @ 2,64 Betfair If he scores he will be the youngest scorer in Champions League history. - He'll be in the lineup for sure (it's confirmed), with Eto'o and probably Dos Santos - Everyone (team, club, supporters) are really expecting him to score - Deco has told the press that they will help Bojan to score, and that if there's a penalty kick, Bojan will kick it, as they have no pressure and they really want to help the kid. - Bojan has already scored in Camp Nou and away, so i don't think he'll feel any pressure if he has to score - Stuttgart has no chances, so i dont think they will play at 100%
Really sorry about that. I live in Barcelona and I'm a Barcelona season ticket holder I've been reading the newspaper today and watching the news on TV, and most of them were telling Bojan would be in the lineup. And i've seen Deco telling the press that they wanted to help the kid, so i was expecting Bojan to be in the lineup for sure. I'm really disappointed, my apologies

Hello everyone, lets hope from more of the same from last night. Two bets for me tonight: I have taken Arsenal, Fenerbache and Barcelona treble, simply I feel these games have been discussed in earlier posts and have been good arguments made to back these teams. Secondly, I have taken an Arsenal, Fenerbache and Sporting Lisboa treble. I placed my stake with this one but the computer froze so I clicked bet again not realising I had already put it on so double stakes on this treble for me (toes crossed).:lol:eek I really believe Arsenal and Fenerbache will have to much at home for their opposition, also believe Barca and Sporting will win as again their opposition are not the best of quality and all 4 teams are at home. Good Luck everyone :ok:cow
Another great night :nana Lets look forward to the weekend :lol

Only two bets for me today: Sporting-D. Kyiv IMO Sporting was a bit unlucky in the CL this season mainly in their last two games (at home to Roma, where they could and should have won and away to Man. United where they allowed that last minute goal by "home boy" Cristiano Ronaldo). Their season is not going very well, both the coach and the team are under pressure after the home draw against bottom of the Portuguese table Leiria. Also a boost for the team is the return after a one game absence (last weekend in the Cup game against Louletano) of striker Liedson. On the other hand, Dinamo is a poor team for this level with 5 defeats in 5 games. Sporting has some pride to play for and, being in finantial trouble, they can also sure use the money that comes from a win a CL game. My pick: home -1AH (Asian Handicap); won Rangers-Lyon Both teams tied on 7 points, Rangers only needs to avoid defeat to advance to the next round of the CL, Lyon needs to win in order to achieve that. Rangers will be without Besley, JC Darcheville and Nacho Novo. Lyon will be out looking for a win and also for a "payback" from the 0-3 defeat against Rangers. I see several goals being scored tonight and see value in taking the over at 2.16. My pick: >2.5; won Good luck!
Another good day :ok! Also good to see a lot of us here cashed in tonight :ok. :cheers JC

I strongly recommend to everyone the livescore of nordicbet.com. No need for loggin', clear the sports and leagues you don't need with ''my preferences''. Very fast, shows all cards, substitutes if you want to follow that. I am usually betting with bet365, but this one is excellent, no need for refreshing, doesn't go bust on a busy Saturday night. Good luck everyone tonight :hope @ JC Tips Saved me a fortune last night, thank you in case you didn't check the other thread :ok
I did nicko...you're welcome. Hope you cashed in also tonight :ok! Cheers. JC

well well well, looks like the treble/combination or parlay as we called it in asian. the bankers seems to be barca, arsenal, sevilla and ferna. well, juz my pick. im going for a barca, arsenal and ferna parlay. returns 1.275. :ok its not that i dun wana take sevilla. but my treble/parlays of 4 teams always die with the last one. so im taking extra care, putting juz 3 teams. cheers. might be going for a ferna home win too. :hope
great night. :nana:nana:nana im going bananas! well done guys. great picks.