** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Wed 12th Dec

Wednesday 12 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Arsenal v Steaua (19:45 GMT)1.346.0014.0099% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderBookings PointsClean SheetCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score a PenaltyTeam With Most CornersTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either HalfWoodwork To Be Hit
Barcelona v Stuttgart (19:45 GMT)1.514.508.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score a PenaltyTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Fenerbahçe v CSKA Moscow (19:45 GMT)1.335.8013.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score a PenaltyTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
PSV v Inter (19:45 GMT)2.243.503.75100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam To Score a PenaltyTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Rangers v Lyon (19:45 GMT)3.403.402.38101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap2nd Half PenaltyBookings PointsClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goal Time 2nd HalfFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score 3+Team To Score 4+Team To Score 5+Team To Score a PenaltyTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either HalfWoodwork To Be Hit
Roma v Manchester Utd (19:45 GMT)2.013.654.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderBookings PointsClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score a PenaltyTeam With Most CornersTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either HalfWoodwork To Be Hit
Slavia Praha v Sevilla (19:45 GMT)4.503.601.93102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam To Score a PenaltyTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Sporting v Dynamo Kyiv (19:45 GMT)1.673.806.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsMatch SpecialsOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score a PenaltyTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec Most of the teams that need to win to qualify this week are very low, so Sevilla who have to win to ensure they stay top of the group ahead of Arsenal look good value at 1.95 in Prague. The reverse fixture was a 4-2 victory for the Rojiblanco's. Slavia have already secured a UEFA Cup spot and held Arsenal to a goalless draw but I think a motivated Sevilla will have too much firepower for them and avoid the big guns in the first knock-out round. With such little value for the teams that need to win, I was hoping for some information on the Roma v Man Utd game. With Utd playing Liverpool at the weekend, Ferguson stated before the Sporting Lisbon game they would play a weakened side in Rome. Normally when Italian sides are through, their supporters tend to stay-away like Milan fans against Celtic last week. However, with the bad blood between the supporters in last year's quarter final matches, will their supporters want to create a hostile environment for the away fans and will the players have extra motivation with bad memories of their 7-1 demolishing at Old Trafford still lingering. Roma have been going well this season in Serie A and have lost only 1 of 7 at the Stadio Olimpico and even without the factors mentioned above would be capable of beating Man Utd, like they did 2-1 in Rome last season. With this in mind, evens might represent decent value- anyone with further info/ italian football experts input would be greatly appreciated. :ok

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec

Most of the teams that need to win to qualify this week are very low' date=' so [b']Sevilla who have to win to ensure they stay top of the group ahead of Arsenal look good value at 1.95 in Prague. The reverse fixture was a 4-2 victory for the Rojiblanco's. Slavia have already secured a UEFA Cup spot and held Arsenal to a goalless draw but I think a motivated Sevilla will have too much firepower for them and avoid the big guns in the first knock-out round. With such little value for the teams that need to win, I was hoping for some information on the Roma v Man Utd game. With Utd playing Liverpool at the weekend, Ferguson stated before the Sporting Lisbon game they would play a weakened side in Rome. Normally when Italian sides are through, their supporters tend to stay-away like Milan fans against Celtic last week. However, with the bad blood between the supporters in last year's quarter final matches, will their supporters want to create a hostile environment for the away fans and will the players have extra motivation with bad memories of their 7-1 demolishing at Old Trafford still lingering. Roma have been going well this season in Serie A and have lost only 1 of 7 at the Stadio Olimpico and even without the factors mentioned above would be capable of beating Man Utd, like they did 2-1 in Rome last season. With this in mind, evens might represent decent value- anyone with further info/ italian football experts input would be greatly appreciated. :ok
and right on cue, this from the Sporting Life website:
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed his intention to field an almost entirely different team in Rome this week compared to the one used to defeat Derby 4-1 at Old Trafford. With their place at the top of Group F already secure and Roma guaranteed to finish runners-up, the Manchester United boss sees no reason to risk his key men at the Stadio Olimpico, especially with a blockbuster confrontation with Liverpool looming at Anfield next weekend. Midfielder Owen Hargreaves is virtually certain to be among those excused the flight to Italy after suffering a minor calf problem in the warm-up against Derby. Ryan Giggs and Edwin van der Sar are almost sure to stay at home as well, with only Hargreaves' late replacement Michael Carrick and central midfield partner Anderson set to retain their starting spots. China international Dong Fangzhou is among a number of youngsters likely to get a game, with Ferguson keen to take the opportunity to blood some of his fringe men, who have been denied first-team experience by United's unexpected Carling Cup exit at the hands of Coventry. "It is a golden opportunity for us and we are not going to miss it," said Ferguson. "Roma have qualified, so they will probably play some younger players and so will we. "I will take a lot of the first-team squad with me because I need 18 players but it will be an almost completely different team."
.....still need to see the Roma team news, but I'm guessing they'd like to put a few past United to make up for some of the pain last year. SL site showing 4/5 Roma, which is lower than their opening price.

and right on cue, this from the Sporting Life website: .....still need to see the Roma team news, but I'm guessing they'd like to put a few past United to make up for some of the pain last year. SL site showing 4/5 Roma, which is lower than their opening price.
Yeah been doing a bit of research online, looks like Saha, Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson could start with the rest being youngsters/ fringe players. Backline could well include Simpson, Pique, Evans- as you say would need to see Roma team news aswell.

Yeah been doing a bit of research online' date=' looks like Saha, Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson could start with the rest being youngsters/ fringe players. Backline could well include Simpson, Pique, Evans- as you say would need to see Roma team news aswell.[/quote'] If this is true and roma play a full strength squad will then 1.90 about roma is value to me. I do not like backing MAN U without RONALDO as IMO there 2 totaly different teams. And without the likes of Vidic,Ferdinand at the back i reckon United might struggle.

If this is true and roma play a full strength squad will then 1.90 about roma is value to me. I do not like backing MAN U without RONALDO as IMO there 2 totaly different teams. And without the likes of Vidic' date='Ferdinand at the back i reckon United might struggle.[/quote'] Man Utd squad for the Roma game. Man Utd (from): Kuszczak, Heaton, Brown, Eckersley, O'Shea, Pique, Evans, Simpson, Lee, Chester, Cleverley, Hewson, Nani, Eagles, Carrick, Fletcher, Dong, Brandy, Saha, Rooney. Rooney expected to captain the side. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7134117.stm

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec one mate had said "have the outrageous odds for CSKA struck anyone else? that might be worth a small bite" explananation: their most important players love-jo-krasic-dudu-carvalho are out. and they have nothing to gain out of this game while fenerbahce needs a home win.:ok

their most important players love-jo-krasic-dudu-carvalho are out. and they have nothing to gain out of this game while fenerbahce needs a home win.:ok
I was told yesterday Vagner Love was kicked out of the team, never bothered to check this info, but surely many clubs want him.

I was told yesterday Vagner Love was kicked out of the team' date=' never bothered to check this info, but surely many clubs want him.[/quote'] He certainly never played their last European match as I was raging none of the Brazilians were playing cause I had taken them at high stakes :cry:@

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec Guys ,I m Sporting Fan....I wont back Sporting!! The team is in a bad moment, and also the Ultras of Curva Sul are in a big contestation to the team.! I see value on Din Kiev,and with bad moment of Sporting ,the odds are low! Sporting-Din Kiev Pick away 5/10

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec Bet on Arsenal to win - Have not lost at home in CL for 16 games. Steaua have lost 10 on the trot in the CL. 1.22 Arsenal Win Bet on Barcelona to win - They have way way too much quality for Stutgart, simple as! 1.40 Barcelona Win Of course not good odds on it's own but put it into a double and it comes out at 1.71. If you trust the big boys to deliver then that is some easy money. [if there is such a thing!] To throw another spanner in the works. Sevilla are looking V.good and will want to top the table [just as Arsenal also want to top the table] and will have too much class and quality than Slavia Prague. At 1.83 Sevilla Win that is a great price! Remember it's gonna be in cold prague but I think the Spaniards will pull through. Now if you want to treble, these three it comes out as 3.13 Barca, Sevilla, Arsenal WIN. Definite double's to be had, possible trebles be careful!

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec What about Rangers-Lyon? Don't you think that UEFA wants to have a French team in the next round. Marseille is already out. Celtic is already in the next round icon_wink.gif In the game Olympiakos-Werder, UEFA surely wanted Werder in the next round but Olympiakos played clever and won the game. The referee was obviously pushing Werder. The same can happen in this match as well and Lyon will take the opportunity. But I will try Rangers (0) at odds around 2.2-2.30 icon_wink.gif

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec I hope Rangers-Lyon game would be wthout, as you say, "pushing" any of those teams to the next round. I'm putting over 2.5 goals in this match (odds like 2.25). Rangers need a draw to qualify, Lyon need a win. As we could observe yesterday - lots of goals in those games, where teams had chances to qualify. In Greece, France, Spain, Germany. Lyon in tonight game has nothing to lose, it would be really wasted year for french footbal if none team qualify to the next round. Thats why the team will be pushing forward to get a goal quite early. If they score, Rangers will have to chase French team and this is how the footbal works :tongue2 My pick - over 2.5

Re: Champions League Wed 12th Dec betting in the last round of the Champions League is all about finding teams that need to win either to cement 1st place or to Qualify, looking through todays games 3 teams jump out at you: 1. Arsenal - have already qualified for the knockout stage but, if they win and sevilla lose or draw, Arsenal will take top spot in the group which will give them one of the weaker team in the first knockout stage. Playing at home they will have the crowd and motivation to win this game against Steaua Bucharest who can not even qualify for the UEFA Cup. 2. Sevilla - are in the same group as Arsenal and they know that Arsenal will be going for top spot in the group but, as long as Sevilla win Arsenal will have to settle for second place in the group. Just like Steaua Bucharest, Slavia Prague have nothing to play for except pride as 3rd spot in the group is assured. 3. Fenerbahce - Need to win tonight to guantee 2nd place in the group, I do not believe that they can take the chance that Inter Milan will put out a strong team against PSV as they are already guanteed to finish top of the group but, if PSV beat Inter Milan and Fenerbahce only manage a draw or worse then PSV will take 2nd spot in the group and relegate Fenerbahce to the UEFA Cup. I do not believe this will happen as Fenerbahce will be extremely motivated for this game and with the highly charged Fenerbahce crowd behind them there is only one result in this game. Also CSKA Moscow have injury problems with there squad and it is believed that they only have 13 fit outfield players. If you put the above mentioned games in a treble the return is a nice 1.81 with Bet365.

Just be careful with that Sevilla game tonight! They do not need all the points and a draw is very possible. Just like Chelsea last night... My picks for tonight: Arsenal- over Roma- g/g Barca-over singles GL!
If Arsenal win, Sevilla will need all 3 points. Do you think they are counting on Arsenal not to win?

What about Rangers-Lyon? Don't you think that UEFA wants to have a French team in the next round. Marseille is already out. Celtic is already in the next round icon_wink.gif In the game Olympiakos-Werder, UEFA surely wanted Werder in the next round but Olympiakos played clever and won the game. The referee was obviously pushing Werder. The same can happen in this match as well and Lyon will take the opportunity. But I will try Rangers (0) at odds around 2.2-2.30 icon_wink.gif
Just what exactly are you on about, jopa1975? UEFA wants this/that.....In a game which will be in the spotlight tonight how exactly you imagine UEFA giving a little ''push'' to Lyon? And if such is the case, than UEFA must have been really slow/stupid letting Croatia win at Wembley? Imagine a couple of UEFA officials meeting the ref this afternoon in a dark room, saying '' Look, mate...'' and giving him a weird geo-strategical reasons to blow the whistle few times the wrong way? If you are suspecting a conspiracy, than your money on Rangers is way too risky, considering Rangers only need a draw...IF I am pushed to bet on this game big time I would rather back Lyon on AH somehow or DNB only because they've improved their game a lot recently. Lucky for me there are better games tonight to bet on wisely, Lyon only a part of a little brave combo for me as frankly the chances to go through are level, but certainly not because of what UEFA is planning. I will enjoy this game tonight as I expect a great fair-play fight.... Good luck :ok

What about Rangers-Lyon? Don't you think that UEFA wants to have a French team in the next round. Marseille is already out. Celtic is already in the next round icon_wink.gif In the game Olympiakos-Werder, UEFA surely wanted Werder in the next round but Olympiakos played clever and won the game. The referee was obviously pushing Werder. The same can happen in this match as well and Lyon will take the opportunity. But I will try Rangers (0) at odds around 2.2-2.30 icon_wink.gif
I don't understand why people continue to think UEFA want this or that therefore the referee will try and help them achieve it. These referee's are professionals just like UEFA are. It is a European competition which is impossible to fix etc....And why would UEFA want Lyon more than Rangers anyway..? Rangers bring bigger crowds than Lyon which will generate more money. I dont see what difference it would make to UEFA if Lyon qualified instead of Rangers...and if anyone believes this then could you please enlighten us as to why this would be..? I wish everyone would stop with this ... 'referee's will push for this team to go through because UEFA want them to qualify' it is simply nonesense.

betting in the last round of the Champions League is all about finding teams that need to win either to cement 1st place or to Qualify, looking through todays games 3 teams jump out at you: 1. Arsenal - have already qualified for the knockout stage but, if they win and sevilla lose or draw, Arsenal will take top spot in the group which will give them one of the weaker team in the first knockout stage. Playing at home they will have the crowd and motivation to win this game against Steaua Bucharest who can not even qualify for the UEFA Cup. 2. Sevilla - are in the same group as Arsenal and they know that Arsenal will be going for top spot in the group but, as long as Sevilla win Arsenal will have to settle for second place in the group. Just like Steaua Bucharest, Slavia Prague have nothing to play for except pride as 3rd spot in the group is assured. 3. Fenerbahce - Need to win tonight to guantee 2nd place in the group, I do not believe that they can take the chance that Inter Milan will put out a strong team against PSV as they are already guanteed to finish top of the group but, if PSV beat Inter Milan and Fenerbahce only manage a draw or worse then PSV will take 2nd spot in the group and relegate Fenerbahce to the UEFA Cup. I do not believe this will happen as Fenerbahce will be extremely motivated for this game and with the highly charged Fenerbahce crowd behind them there is only one result in this game. Also CSKA Moscow have injury problems with there squad and it is believed that they only have 13 fit outfield players. If you put the above mentioned games in a treble the return is a nice 1.81 with Bet365.
On skybet that treble is worth 2.79, you sure it's 1.81? Edit - Should read properly, the return is worth 1.81 lol sorry ignore this.